Fuckin Genius Idea

Okay, Ladies and Gentlemen.
Gamers and Thots.

We have a genius idea, very ambitious, very nice. Imagine instead of copying item IDs to clipboard you could copy and paste the item into chat so it’s colored and if you hover over it you can read the stats on it.

Like I said,
Very Genius, Very Ambitious, Very Nice.
Makes trading a whole lot easier and I can imagine many would love it.

Any questions feel free to ask, Many Loverino,
From Cherino.

15 Likes

yea i also had a similar idea for a command where you put the item id in chat and then the item stats were pasted into chat. seems a good idea if it had a cooldown to stop spam

2 Likes

what like in mmos where you could put the item name in chat and hover over it to show the item?

YES

5 Likes

I disagree because you should need to work like a dog for your trades.

No easyness allowed.

2 Likes

This is great idea. You have humungous brain. This make server very better

1 Like

Thats exactly how it works on moat. Wheres the fun in copying

Very nice deserves the quote

3 Likes

Nice idea, but would it be even possible?

Moat implemented it so yes

Than dont implement it we’d be copying moat and thats a sin

1 Like

I independently came up with that, didn’t know moat uses it, KILL MOAT AND THEIR GAMERS

3 Likes

Okay now you officially carryed it too far, buddy.
Playing on moat seriously is a crime

Imagine being flagged on every post ammirite guys, #unrelatable
[edit] Don’t flag my posts you stupid cunt.

5 Likes

#newthreadnewme

1 Like

Wind your neck in i’m not having my thread locked over you not being able to take a joke.

1 Like

Right all of you stop it right now. This is a good suggestion post, so all of you cut it out. I am tired of this shit and will throw forum bans if the whining continues. We are discussing the excessive flagging but we have not came to a good conclusion yet because everything about this situation is shit. Now STOP IT.

Now with this suggestion: this would be brilliant, currently you need to jump on Discord to show specific items and tell the person to look at a specific channel, etc. This would make it so much better.

6 Likes

I literally told you yesterday that it’s like 12 people flagging you and AJ isn’t one of them

4 Likes

12 people? Jeez thats a lot, and I’m not even one of them… Anyways still a lovely idea cherryno ^^

1 Like

That would be nice

1 Like