Genesis - Launch Announcement

Hello!

So Ivan and myself have been working away tirelessly over the last few months and we are now ready to launch the next stage of Harry’sMod: Genesis.

What the fuck is Genesis?

Genesis is an entirely reworked server based loosely on the HarrysMod code. New weapons and new methods of progression have been created specially. This has been created with the idea of running side by side with the current servers (so no, you won’t lose anything you already have purchased or shit like that). If you are VIP or VIP+ you will be on both Genesis and HmodV3 - please still give me money at https://harry.gg/store

Okay, but why the fuck?

Basically, I got sick of people whinging that nothing new ever comes out. Fuck those people. You can help me beat those people by giving me money at https://harry.gg/store

Are you looking for staff?

The staff team will remain the same over both servers. You can, of course, still apply but you will probably get ignored or even laughed at.

Am I still banned?

The good news is, Genesis has a fresh ban list so anyone currently banned from the main servers will be able to play. Except Awootism and Mr Artist (and their many alts), they will remain banned.

Cool, so are the old servers dead now?

Not at all! We will keep running the current HarrysMod for the foreseeable future. There are even some changes that have gone live (mainly to assist with the launch):

• Removed Waterworld
  • Removed Staff Member 16 (they know why)
  • Reinstated former CM
  • Created new abuse exotic that is now obtainable
  • honk
  • Added further spelling mistakes in the code
  • W
  • Removed former CM
  • Added new maps including Waterworld.

When does this officially launch then?

Well, we should be able to go live at 12pm today! All being well, you should see this post update with an IP around that time.

Nice. Anything else planned?

Well, it’s funny you should mention that…

Harry’sMod Prop hunt will launch in June, I’ve been badgering everyone in CM chat about this for ages. look out for an announcement closer to the time!

Comments welcome, even if they just insult CCX.

12 Likes

looks like im active again

4 Likes

W

4 Likes

Boy I cannot wait for this new server! I finally have another use for my other pc, playing harry’s mod and this amazing new server at the same time!

I also have a reason to extend my vip+ now!

3 Likes

HARRYS MOD PROP HUNT???
fuck you this message ahs a body

1 Like

Fuck you Staff Member 16! may you forever enjoy being banned.

4 Likes

this is cool and all but I don’t see harry rp being announced there
disappointing

2 Likes

is this a joke?

3 Likes

does this answer your question?

3 Likes

Welcome to staff member 17. You have chosen or been chosen

2 Likes

you need some new jokes, this one’s a little old

3 Likes

lol ccx fuken stinks

4 Likes

You should totally put a ping in the logo of the discord server.

2 Likes

agree. he was to abusive

2 Likes

He stinks of raw metal, a lot of it

2 Likes

aw man, staff member 16 was a gigga gamer, what did they do fellas?

did they also never receive any information on why it happened?

3 Likes

When is Harrysmod X Moat crossover happening

3 Likes

they know what they did.

3 Likes

HarrysMoad?

3 Likes

So like, genuine question. When prop hunt comes, will the same staff carry over to there as well, or just a select few? I feel like theres really not as much staffing needed for that as TTT

3 Likes