Geography Test

I just want to acknowledge that @Countdown thought that Canada :canada: and Las Vegas :game_die: were both States in the United States of America.

Thanks
6 Likes

Wat
Wat
Wat clear body

Geography is really the worst subject at school! The only reason it exists is for retards to also have a field of expertise. Everytime i go the my geography class i lose braincells. Every geography teacher is just a moron that has terminal cancer. I cant fucking believe that my goverment thinks that geography is a legitimate school subject for people to learn at school. The ONLY thing you can learn form it is how to kill your self. Geography is just Physics for retards. THE only fucking thing we do in the geography class is watching news on a fucking belgian website and talking about our teachers childern that are all just morons with tits. I can’t believe that i still haven’t killed myself. PLEASE someone make a time machine and warn my younger self not to pick cancEr&Morons but N&T.

1 Like

Most Americans think that Las Vegas is a state. Most people here in the greatest country in the world think Africa is country

2 Likes

BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT NEVADA IS THE STATE OF WHAT oBAMA?

Edit: I gave away the answer.

NEW QUESTION BUT.

THE CITY OF LOS ANGELES IS IN WHAT COUNTY?
Obama don’t answer I want to know what the idiots think thank you.

1 Like

Is in the state californa. In the country America

At A Level, Geography turns into politics with a few natural disasters.

1 Like

Wonderful. This will do great in my quote collection! One day I’ll share all of them here

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.