Getting unbanned

who banned you: Aldron

the reason for your ban: “hax”

screenshot of your ban message:

I was banned a long time ago for hacking and I would like to be unbanned. I am very sorry about hacking and if I do not get unbanned I would understand but i have learnt my lesson and would like to join and play again.

2 Likes

@Agent001 if u get unbanned can i get ur stuff?

1 Like

I can’t remember what i had so probably nothing good

1 Like

@Agent001 is that a yes?

1 Like

Unfortunately no

1 Like

awww
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 characters

1 Like

Paging @Aldron (don’t expect a response today, it’s fucking Christmas lol)

2 Likes

Since you have hacked, don’t expect alot. You propably will not get unbanned. The thing is that this server has a very strict rule against hackers. If you hack even once. You get perma banned and almost never EVER get unbanned. Try to be as kind as you can be and don’t make alts and you might have a small chance you will get unbanned. But don’t expect it. Still, good luck tho!
Cheers!
-kniffol

2 Likes

so this ban was ages ago. Why decide to come back now?

1 Like

I was gonna play TTT with a friend he let me pick the server we play on and i saw harrys and was like lets go here forgetting that i was banned then i remember what server it was and now i wish to play on it again

1 Like

Alright. And how have you learned your lesson tho? Dont see how not playing on this server, instead playing on other servers/games would teach you a lesson on why hacking is bad.

1 Like

Well i have played against many hackers on various games and have got angry and then i thought that this is how others feel when i hacked so i learnt that it is unfair on others and that i shouldn’t be so selfish when playing with others.

1 Like

who banned you: consol
the reson for your ban: ghosting
so i got ban for ghosting. befor my frend died he say to me dat consol was t. but dont say it in chat fist i got band in 30 min. and then consol got admin and ban me perm. plz unban me consel is a bad admin.

1 Like

Can you make your own post for this, although the template is pretty much correct,
but I doubt you will be unbanned, since not to be mean, no body enjoys playing with you, and you broke the rules, although possibly if you extend on this the ban could be shortened. So all in all, make your own post.

Also the console is nor a player or and admin. He is a sentient being, do not bully him, you will become ash.

1 Like

Console* Reason* Banned* Before* Friend* That* Console* Didn’t* First* Banned* For* Console* Permenantly* Please* Console*

You need to make a proper unban appeal, not latch onto some random post. For future reference, console means you were banned from discord by one of the staff team

Haha 1) Make your own post about it. 2) You were caught red-handed. 3) You’re not getting unbanned! xD

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.