Got banned for joking about having a vpn and other stuff for "hacking"

Apparently I was accused for hacking and got banned when I was only joking for having things I don’t really have. I do not have a family account at all. I promise you that so may you please unban me. I apologize for joking around like that and will not joke like that again.

2 Likes

This server is, without a doubt, the most sensitive server on gmod. You permaban people for joking around and having an accent in their names. This is ridiculous, and if I get banned for writing this, you’re proving my point [but hey I barely play GMOD anymore so whatever].
If you want this server to thrive, don’t PERMABAN people for the slightest fucking things. That’s going to get it a bad rep.

1 Like

You need to write the ban appeal the right way:
Who banned you, for what reason, your steam ID and a screenshot of the ban message. Then explain the situation.

well, your tone and the way you where talking about all of this made it appear like you couldnt give a shit, we also had evidence that you could have cheated, since you admitted to using an esp and then killed a person with no way of you seeing their traitorous acts. And then you somehow got around the permaban given to you by mane so then had to ban you and ask another helper to do so until mane did something again.

2 Likes

Can I get some evidence/proof of this claim please?

2 Likes

send the picture of the ban or there’s nothing we can do. Still, even if what you’re saying is true, why would you even joke about that? Only thing it’s showing people is what a dick you are for using or pretending to have cheats :slight_smile:

Little did aldron know, we could STILL EDIT OUT COMMENTS, MWUHAHAHAHAAHAH, close this nerddddddddd:))))))))

I can say that lucky doesn’t have any of the things he was accused for. yes I am friends with lucky i will say that. but never has he hacked or done anything close to that. He is just an idiot that when he is accused of anything he just goes along with it 90% of the time. just how he is. but there is not proof that he was hacking either. and the only vpn he has is for facebook. he cant get on it without the vpn. same as me. but never have we used it for a game. but there is no proof that he was hacking in the first place. he hardly gets on Garry’s mod and when he does he usually play’s TTT or melonbombers. or some other game as well. some may have stated in-game that we was ghosting when the only thing we have done is throw knifes at each other and there are other players who has done that. Timmy was the first who started that from what i remember and me, Lucky and Ice joined in. but other than that. There is no proof that he has hacked and for you guys there is no proof that he is innocent. i know that. but all I’m saying is just unban him because he was joking around. when typing joking around doesn’t seem like they are joking. so that is why you guys didn’t know. and about that family account. that is false. he does not have one.

Cool, so I ask for proof and you decide to insult me? It’s nice to see that you can back up this claim with actual evidence. Grow up.

Evidence would be the fact that you banned a guy for joking around [this report], plus a bunch of other bans for petty stuff like this. You can’t permaban people for small stuff.
I got kicked once for having a “★” in my name because “it’s hard to type your name out”…you could just ctrl c ctrl v…not that hard.
I’ve seen people get permabanned for saying the n word once. A SINGLE WORD IS NOT WORTH A PERMABAN. Neither is a few RDMS.
TLDR why do you just permaban people for joking around? Do they hurt anybody? or are you just that sensitive?
LOL tells me to grow up when almost everyone on this server is a tween. It’s GMOD, this is probably the most juvenile game ever made.

For a minute there I thought you was talking about me. I was like wait. When did I insult you or anyone besides calling lucky an idiot and dumbass. But then I realized who you talking too and yeah. But i am sorry if I did insult anyone besides lucky. Lol.

1 Like

BL4DE. Yes lucky got banned for joking around but for the staff and admins. They didn’t know he was joking around so that’s the reasonable action they took. And that’s why lucky made this so he could get unbanned if able too. And you fucked up by insulting a staff for no reason so stop right there so you don’t fuck anything more up.

Again, I see no proof of these claims. I’ve never banned someone for saying the N word, nor having a star in their name. If you read the official server rules, you need a readable name. You seem to be attacking me here, when I have not done any of the things you say (nor have any of the staff) Your ‘friend’ here literally admitted to hacking and using an alt, I suppose we should know that he is joking by telepathy?

False.

Again, false. Perhaps provide evidence in future, instead of bullshitting because you are salty?

4 Likes

It’s GMOD, this is probably the most juvenile game ever made.

I wanted to debate on the whole topic but like… Are you being serious? Honestly?

They said they were hacking, so it’s a fair ban.

Nigga wat.
This entire report in itself is valid evidence. Or are you telling me that this server doesn’t even have a ban log? That’s pretty sad, ngl.
Every appeal I’ve seen is from a PERMANENT BAN. And some of those are for really, really small things. I can understand a ban for RDM, or spam, or even harassment, but a ban FOREVER? Gtfo.
I didn’t say YOU banned me, I’ve said I’ve seen it happen. I’d love to show proof but oh no, there’s no ban log here. Sigh. I can only find appeals here, not a list of all bans. IF ONLY WE HAD A BAN LOG.
I get salty over people who do stupid things, and permabanning people for crap like joking around is a stupid thing, and so is defending it. That’s not an insult, and neither is this, so listen closely; You are not special just because you are a staff member on a Gmod server [especially since gmod itself is a dying community]. You are not immune to criticism or insults. This server is not immune to criticism. I’m not going to blindly kiss your asses and treat you like princesses because you are a mod. If I have a problem, I’m going to voice it.
What’s actually the point of having an appeal section? They all just get denied anyway.
Also, RhysRaptor I wasn’t joking, it’s a cartoony game full of squeakers and trolls. You can’t ban every single one of them.
BTW, congratulations, with everything I’ve typed, I’ve made the conscious decision to mock this server in front of other servers I play on [all of which are better than this one]. If you still think that this server is not sensitive, then wtf is wrong with you lol.
I’m going to play on [cG] for awhile, those guys are smarter than you. Ciao nigga.

Dear me, you are very salty. Perhaps you should just calm down

1 Like

If you want sincere advice, I would suggest getting to the point rather than saying a million words without actually getting anywhere like Theresa May.

If you don’t wanna play here, but would rather complain constantly, I’m sure moat.gg would be glad to hear and listen to your near-constant bitching. If anything, I am of the undeniable disposition that moat.gg is made for people like you, alongside the other pillocks that attend that dreadful server.

…but then again, HarrysMod continues to attract retards of both the new and experienced varieties to this day so what do I know?

My point is: If you don’t want to be here, you don’t have to be here :wink:

6 Likes

Yes, appeals usually are from Perma. However, all players (other than those who cheat using hacks/aimbot/wallhacks/whatever) are given several short bans before perma. Of course, you’d much rather attack us than bother to find this out, yes?

Again, we’ve had multiple people confess to hacks who were actually doing it. How the hell can we possibly know this person was joking?!

No we aren’t, and we appreciate feedback. What we don’t appreciate is baseless accusations from salty people.

I mean, this is just a lie but okay.

You literally display your level of intelligence with this statement. I hope you enjoy your time elsewhere.

5 Likes
  1. I put a lot of salt on my dinner tonight. It was very salty. However I shouldn’t have done so, because reading what you’re writing has been more than my recommended daily allowance.

2. You know that 99% of ban appeals on here are from perma-banned users? Do you think there’s a reason why most appeals are for removing a perma-ban? Could it be because it’s a PERMA-BAN, SO OF COURSE MOST PEOPLE WILL TRY TO GET ONE REMOVED RATHER THAN APPEALING A 1-DAY BAN?

3. “Use copy and paste for names lol” ah yes, let me just copy and paste multiple names at the same time and switch between them while under pressure. Alternatively: let me just press tab, copy the name, open the chat and paste it, then type out “is a T”, while UNDER FIRE.

Getting kicked for having a star in your name is something I haven’t personally seen happen, but if it has then I do want to hear from whoever did it. But when people come on with names that are illegible or just a bunch of random shit, it makes it harder for everyone else. Or when someone decides to name themself “Unidentified body” or some other stupid shit.

1. “Are you just that sensitive?” Care to explain why you believe that a word that is very offensive shouldn’t be punishable? I’d love to hear your oh-so-interesting reason, other than “lol I like being offensive”

2. Why are you so insistent on lashing out at the staff of the server? Got a chip on your shoulder or something? How long till the Helpers are in the firing line.

3. Honestly your logic of “people who are young play it so it is a childish game” is fucking dumb. Children play Call of Duty, is it childish? Fucking NO.

4. You call us sensitive, but you’ve figured that ranting like this for ages is a good idea, and you also are admitting to trash-talking a server. How are WE the sensitive ones, you giant smelly buffoon?

BONUS ROUND. If you wanted to complain, why use a proper ban appeal than making a new post? You’ve derailed the conversation.

2 Likes