H.U.G.E Ammo

The H.U.G.E is bad as it is, and even worse when you can’t get any ammo for it. Pls fix.

5 Likes

it would be cool

Yeah that would be cool

1 Like

The HUGE could do with such a buff, to at least put it on par with the other ARs and SMGs.

What ammo does it require?

At the moment it only starts with (going by base stats here by the way) 150 shots and has no reserve ammo nor can it drop its’ current clip.

Frankly it’d probably have its’ own unique ammo similar to Rifle/Deagle bullets i.e. “HUGE ammo” or something.

2 Likes

Why not just other huge clips like pick up a huge and take the ammo out

You cannot drop clip on a H.U.G.E.

Well done how did you find that out

1 Like

Are you joking or

we’re looking at the same thread, right?

There is a reason it’s under suggestions I’ll let you figure it out

1 Like

it was already implied that if you have huge ammo to begin with that you would be able to drop a clip on it.

unless im to believe that you dont want to let players find the clips, and have to take it out manually?

the suggestion itself was redundant.

yea, we NEED this, then we get a H.U.G.E with a good firerate, that would be noice

please add this its so neeeeeedeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd > decreased reload time on a huge ;’)

Tbh doesn’t make too much sence to me anyway that the H.U.G.E has no ammo to pick up, the gun isn’t very good unless you have very precise and perfect stats so it should at least have ammo to pick up. If you have fire rate you also burn through bullets. It would be hard to last a full round as Traitor using only a H.U.G.E.

So i heard we need to necromance old topics?
right @Cranger and @RhysRaptor @Heskan?

3 Likes

Why did you pick this topic though, there are much better options
I am very disappointed in you.
also dont bump old posts pls

3 Likes

QUACK QUACK.

Quack.

2 Likes

why should we add HUGE ammo? It’s nice and fun when it refills itself! Don’t make the HUGE even worse