Harry's Intro (Kappa)

My name is SeveN. or Zach I guess… I’m a 13 year old, 14 in September, Gamer, been gaming since I was 6ish when my uncle showed me COD4 or W&W. I started Gmod when I was 9 and of course my uncle showed me it and brought me into TTT and he showed me NTG the only Inventory server at the time, from them I grind-ed NTG for 1 yearish. Then I started playing the shit out of DarkRP. After my whole DarkRP phase thing I started being a COD Fanboy and I recently detached from the franchise at around BO3, BO3 was the last good game the companies made and I left once Infinite warfare dropped. ANYWAYS… I met Harry a few days ago and he is a cuck.

Bye. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice to meet you Zach, hope to play some interesting rounds of TTT with you!

1 Like

bye.

.,./,.l,/;,/.;’

Can verify the whole Dark RP phase thing, played together on two MGs (Massacre Gaming, and DEAD, RIP Metal Gaming)

1 Like

Massacre is a RIP too.

Low players but still limping along, like a deer hit by a car, and the car is named “Restart”, Restart killed the deer.

:earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia:

Don’t bump old posts please.

what if it isnt old anymore

1 Like

Why didnt I have an uncle who showed me brutal games at the age of 6? So many wasted years lmao xd
Also is ur username seven because u started playing at the age of seven? :thinking:

ye I know 10k IQ

“since I was 6ish” hmmmmm