Hello everyone! I’m enthusiastic this time lol. Welcome back to Mission Mode, on our third week! For those not in the know, here’s the initial post: Raptor’s Mission Mode: Announcement Post. It’s almost the Birthday event!
Last week’s rewards will be dealt with in time.
This Week’s Missions
Mission 1: “The Butcher’s Shop” - Hang 3 bodies on the same ceiling.
Mission 2: “Invading Raptor’s Home” - Put a body in a bin. If you can’t put them in it, put them on top of it.
Complete ONE of the following:
Mission 3a: “Hot Tub” - On a map with lava, have someone’s body half in the lava and half out.
Mission 3b: Any map with a small boat - “Viking Funeral” - Put a body into a boat and throw an incend into it. Screenshot the burning boat + body.
Mission 1: 2400 scrap
Mission 2: 2100 scrap
Mission 3a OR 3b: 3000 scrap
Here are the rules again, so that you can’t use the excuse of not having read them.
- Missions reward scrap. This will be stated next to the mission in the post.
- Submissions are to be entered in screenshot/gif/video form and submitted to the forum post that the mission is on. If you have issues doing so, submit it to me on Discord.
- Submissions must be entered by the end of Tuesday the following week. For example, a submission for a mission started on Wednesday 26th June has to be entered by the end of Tuesday 2nd July. Late entries are not counted.
- If you work with someone to complete the mission, only one of you needs to submit it. Make sure to specify who you worked with.
- Rewards are tallied up at the end of the submission period for that week’s events, and given out by CMs when possible. I will mainly be the one responsible for this.
- Each week will have 2 mission slots for map-specific missions. 3 different maps will be represented each week, 1 being a common map and the other 2 being uncommon maps. You only need to clear 1 of the uncommon map missions - entires for the other uncommon map mission each week will not be counted. Sometimes a mission in this slot will specify maps with a specific object/feature.
- Do not reuse old submissions. If you are caught doing this, you will be disqualified from the event for 2 weeks.
- Don’t worry if you can’t pick up your reward for a while due to IRL reasons and whatnot. A list of who is still to receive their reward will be kept.
Good luck and have fun!