HarrysMod

Harry'sMod Skin Creation Contest!

Raptor Edit: While the prize has yet to be decided, it will be a unique prize (until it is released to the public). So it will be unique to a few people until at least a month has passed.

EDIT 2: DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 2ND JULY

Hello again people! As it is still some time before the Birthday event, we (well mostly I cause I have no life) have decided to run a skin creation contest! This is running until the 2nd, and skins created may end up in HarrysMod soon! Judges are yet to be decided, and the number of winners will depend on the number of unique entrants.

The rules:

• Skins must be put in this thread, whether or not they were already in the skin creation thread.

• Previous skins that aren’t in HarrysMod can be entered, but they will be a little less likely to win.

• Usual HarrysMod rules apply.

• You can enter as many times as you want, but you can only win once.

Timeline:

June 11th - Contest start
July 2nd - Contest finish, you must submit your entries by this date
June 3rd-4th - Winner(s) announced

Another classic CCX edit: There are several weapons without skins, and it’d be nice to have these made too. M1 Garand, Sawn-off don’t have one off the top of me head.

Edit: Tutorial

6 Likes

Smoll Note From Rhys but he cant do it atm so i am helping
You need to Provide;

• the World model (The model everyone sees).
  • The 1st person model.

Rhys will add links to getting some of the files required when he gets back but for now do enjoy
If you dont know how to create Models in Gmod you can
Google it
Youtube it
Suck a nan

3 Likes

M3 Cheetah

Viewmodel:

World Model:

7 Likes

Harry Rifle

viewmodel:

World Model:

9 Likes

AK-47 Psychedelic

viewmodel:

World Model:

10 Likes

Wooo I have 6 days in which I can do this guilt free

1 Like

I like this one actually, well done.

what is wrong with the wood on world model of cheetach? it looks like its got the brightness crancked up to 11

1 Like

@meharryp can we add this yes

1 Like

Its a world model i put literally no effort into it as its not really important as you dont notice it in game if you want I could change it but there would be no point

If you want to know how to make skins, you might want to check out this thread: How to create Skins!

Also, if anyone gets good at making skins through a software, I need help figuring some stuff out with the skins. PM me on discord if you are willing to help me.

1 Like

Hello M’Gamers, In honour of the Great Shitposting War of 2011 I’d like to give to you all…

El Cinco
r43yhrtuhuhry6
View
dandudeView
World
dandudeWorld

12 Likes

wow dude cherinoo! you are epic at photoshop! please teach me bro :slight_smile:
I also want to make mr tumble merch bro!

1 Like

I sign gun for u :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any rules on remaking CS:GO skins in Hmod?(I have no creativity take pity)

1 Like

Would be nice I thonk

AUG Rose:

View:

World:

I re-made this because mane said he liked it fucking ages ago
*new- world and view

16 Likes

Added description of the prizes - they will be unique prizes that will be released to the public at least a month after.

2 Likes

Added a tutorial I found after like 2 seconds of searching, cause people somehow can’t use Google.

m1 garand gold

No way for me to preview atm but here is the viewmodel

1 Like