Hat/Mask Contest 2

Welcome to the second hat/mask making contest!

What?

It’s time for more hats and masks to be put into Harry’s Mod! So we’ve learned from the last contest (Hats and Masks creation contest) that hats/masks didn’t work when put into game. The good news is the issue has been resolved! So, when this contest is over all the entries that are reasonable (i.e. not horrible for hitreg or cancerous in some fashion) will be added and should function straight away.

But how do I make a hat/mask?

It’s fairly easy to do, check out this guide - Hat creation central and that’s it!

Why should I bother?

There will be prizes for the top 5, including (but not limited to):

1 month of VIP+
An exotic of your choice (no abuse ones though)
15k scrap
other things to be revealed at a later date (ooh)

Da rules:

You can enter up to 8 times. Each hat/mask counts as 1 entry, you must upload the pac3-exported file AND a screenshot of what your creation looks like in-game. Provided the hat/mask isn’t horribly broken/inappropriate it’ll get added in-game at the end of the contest and be droppable from hat crates. Please ensure you use a fairly vanilla playermodel in your screenshot!

Who is judging the winners?

There will be a panel of people once the contest is closed to assist me with picking winners. We will also have a ‘community winner’ as last year. I’ll explain that better once the contest is over.

Nice. How long do I have to enter?

Contest ends 30th April 2020. Get going!

Small edit: Due to the fact TF2 Is not a required download, Please avoid using props from TF2. Only use Gmod/CS:S Props

Second small edit: due to me being away for the majority of April, please be aware that it may be a couple of weeks before winners are announced.

Third edit: Hey so this has been extended until the end of April - Get Creating! I’ve also lifted the max entries limit a little bit to 8 per player.

7 Likes

Hat Kid

hat_kid.txt (6.2 KB)

6 Likes

zombie part mohawk

mohawk.txt (6.3 KB)
4 Likes

Baba

I’ll pay the first person to get the reference right 2k scrap

baba.txt (7.7 KB)

5 Likes

I wanna say Baba is you but I’m not sure lmao, looks good though almost deadmau5 ish

2 Likes

It is! Glad someone got it, I’ll give you the scraps, just remember to ask for them when I’m on!

2 Likes

すごい

We are one step closer to anime playermodels

sugoii.txt (12.0 KB)

8 Likes

Can I undo a submission?
I want to undo “couple”

1 Like

just delete the reply and that’s fine

2 Likes

TARDIS hat! Thanks to doctor for the idea

tardis.txt (81.3 KB)
10 Likes

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/aliens/images/3/37/Meap.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20140116211745

Phineas and Ferb

Meaap

4 Likes

Alien Abduction

ship final 2.txt (74.1 KB)
The metallic part of the ship changes with the environment

6 Likes

Am I crazy or is the bulb at the top slightly off center

1 Like

It is slightly off. If its perfectly center it isn’t transparent for some reason. It’s not that noticeable when it’s in game since you stand more of a distance away.

2 Likes

Wow that’s a weird glitch haha and yeah it’s true I wouldn’t notice it if I wasn’t looking closely

1 Like

xd mask.txt (7.9 KB)

EDIT : XD

8 Likes

Traitor hat - I’m always your T buddy now

7 Likes

Lmfao this isn’t going in

4 Likes

this is great

2 Likes

If my hat gets in, will I get one with the community sparkle unusual effect?
Edit: f

2 Likes