Hello old Friends

Why hello, didn’t see you there! Who am I you ask? 24601 Well I am a former player now kinda returning, not really gonna be playing much but I might say hello to a couple of people every now and then. Obvs my name here is SuperLuke but most now know me by Colossal_Waffle. Don’t think I really need to do a huge introduction but I don’t know how much the player base has changed since I departed so I’ll keep it short and sweet. :stuck_out_tongue:

So like mentioned before I’m Luke, I’m 19 and I’m a singer/songwriter. I’ve just finished the 1st year of uni with a couple of 1sts and a load of 2-1’s. However now exam season is over, I’ve taken the opportunity to go on holiday from work for a bit so I’ll be playing lots of tennis and football in my spare time. I may game a little bit but not like I used to. Life is going pretty well at the moment so I think the break was beneficial, hence why I’ll only be about every now and then. Either way, it’ll be nice to see some of you again (tho I’ll apologise now if I’ve forgotten who you are lol).

That’s all for now, so happy gaming comrades!

Peace out,

The Colossal Waffle

2 Likes

Cheers bro, how’s you?

Welcome back Luke,
When you’re around me, I’m in heaven :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to hear bro, new single out soon. I promise it’s actually coming lol

1 Like

Sorry to hear it my friend, hope you are feeling good soon. But I am well, thank you for asking. Had a lot of good news/events recently so living the life! :slight_smile::joy:

Happy birthday chum boi

Aorry worngm mmmpost

1 Like

:sweat_smile::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::yum::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crazy_face::kissing_closed_eyes::crazy_face::kissing_heart::kissing_closed_eyes::crazy_face::kissing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::slightly_smiling_face::yum::yum::crazy_face::joy::yum::crazy_face::kissing::yum::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow::heart_eyes::unamused::smirk::sweat_smile::worried::grinning::rofl::disappointed::pensive:. hello

Aa@AaA@aAaa what have I done

1 Like

Not to be rude but you might want to change your title here (I don’t know who did it but it’s a bit oof)

Dunno how to change it, ik someone kept using my account while I was gone so was probs them. Could you just remove it for me plz?

I did that for you

it Won’t let me get rid of it so please be a good ol’ duck and remove any title from my name, cheers

done

1 Like

Hello Poor i am L4bell

2 Likes

Cheers bro

how do you add a title

whats the 2fa im dummy

1 Like

oh right ive already got t he title. i meant the one like lukes old one

And I’m Javert! Do not forget my name! Do not forget me… 24601

2 Likes