Hello there, I'm TheDoctor094

Hello, I’m The Doctor, I was born on the planet of Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I travel in a blue police telephone box called the TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space) through space and time. I have had many companions in my time. I am over 1000 years old and these are all lies, but thanks to those nerds who, like me, watch Doctor Who and love it. By the way, David Tennant was the best Doctor.

To tell you the truth, my name is Lee. I am 18 years of age and I’m British. In August 2018 I was banned from one of, if not the biggest TTT community and it had been a huge part of my life, the ban was without reason and after all attempts to get justice I conceded that I’d never get it. Half a year later and I decide that I want to get back into TTT again and find a community to join again, I found Harry’s Mod. This seems like a good place with good people, I hope I will enjoy my time here in this community.

I suffer from depression and extreme anxiety so sometimes I don’t say much and tend to keep quiet, but once I’ve become more comfortable with the people of a community then it’s hard to shut me up.

To anyone who reads this, it’s nice to meet you.

10 Likes

i already like you since your profile picture is david tennant

2 Likes

Welcome To Server! I hope you find what you’re looking for in our community and we’ll meet on the servers!

2 Likes

David Tennant is the best doctor.

Welcome to the community

Don’t drop your brain while your here. Some will try and steal it

4 Likes

Welcome.

Have a shitty moth meme

2 Likes

Being pretty much the only guy on harry’s Mod that met Doctor on his previous server, I can vouch for him. He’s an amazing guy and really nice, he even put up with my noob rdming on his previous server, so he’s a great guy, welcome to the best TTT server :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You seem nice my dude, I hope you find some happiness here.

1 Like

die in my my dude lmao

I mean, you chose the best doctor for a pfp, so I respect you.

3 Likes

Hi, I am wearing black socks while typing this.

2 Likes

Although I will admit Tennant was a good doctor in my opinion Smith pulled of a young man in an old man’s body a slight bit better, capaldi was a good actor…when given a good script…and same to Jodie tbh and although I had nothing to really contribute I didn’t want to go…

2 Likes

If you are banned from moat you have something in common with at least 50% of us, the rest either ignores them or raids them from thyme to thyme to annoy ^^

No, it wasn’t Moat. I did play there once though and it was awful

Moat’s an experience to say the least. Gonna go over there for a bit and see if it’s still a shitshow lol

Believe me, you don’t want to go there

Actually, you want cause rdming on those shitty servers can be fun :]

Even just for that it’s a horrible place to go