Heskan's Introducktion MK. II

So, my old introducktion was kinda bad so I decided to make a new one!

Hey, I’m Heskan, aka [Insert extreme amount of names I had here]!
I’m a 16 year old german beta male with a few nice friends. To this day, my live basically consists of me going to school, coming back, and than drawing or playing for the rest of the day with almost zero learning (Still get throught 10th grade quite nicely lmao). I like drawing/reading scps and memes, and these two topics plus weird ancient myth knowledge I’ve collected over the years, are my main interests. I also train Tea Kwon Do 2 thymes a week to not get too fat. My thyme on the server here started kinda bad with me shitposting all the thyme here, wich lead to a ban that was luckily undone, and I’ve since decided to be a bit more nice and “serious” (aka not being a total cunt)! ^^ Besides Hmod, I also play Cunterstrike and Warframe, somethymes random other games as well, and I hope to become a helper here in the next few months or so! Well, not much more to say besides the fact that I make horrible puns wherever I can, so cya cykas! :]

Note to Mr. Duckman: Every letter edited in this post will result in a duck being eaten alife by me, even tho I’m pescotarian (eat fish but no meat)! ^^
jk ducks are nice

5 Likes

I’m glad to see you are changing your old habits and trying to be better. I enjoy playing on the server with you and am excited to play with you again!

2 Likes

Thanks! :]

I’m just imagining you as helper, and I can’t tell if it would be amazing or terrible.

2 Likes

I mean if sloth got helper anyone can really

4 Likes

I think I’d be a good helper 'cause I’m online when no other staff is, but I’ll wait and appeal at lvl 500 or so

Yeah man.

3 Likes

You have abused your powers. I would’nt do that

1 Like

you said maxenny is a tryhard because he killed you with a valid reason, lol pussy detected. plz leave, along with your admin abusing friend

for background: one of 2 tryharders who just joined and acted like they are lvl 1k k thx

Is being a jerk helping the post?

1 Like

is being a lying scumbag, pussy of the century helping the server?

heskan is one of the reasons this server wont succeed, the new players will just leave. we werent tryharding at all, we were just having fun and then my friend maxenny noticed that a headcrab launcher was shot and saw that the only person outside was heskan, so he kosed him, i went and killed him and he instantly started crying like a little bitch and complained to his admin friend that we were rdming so we both got autoslain for rdm, basically admin abuse because he doesnt know how to play the fucking game. literally, people come play ttt to enjoy the gamemode, but this guy just thinks its about the server not the gamemode itself, and therefore ignores the rules of ttt. its not something a new player would want to experience huh?

Got a problem? Gather evidence and take it to staff. Whinging about it on the forums makes you look like you’re salty as fuck, and we don’t do things because someone is whining about random shit. You think the slays weren’t justified? There’s 13 staff and 2 Community Managers that you can take it to.

Also KOSing off of location for Headcrab is pretty stupid. Just saying.

4 Likes
  1. problem is that whoever the fucktard helper cunt was, is admin abusing, which just makes new users go the fuck away and stay the fuck away from this server.
  2. im not salty, its just that hes a piece of fucking shit and so is the staff that picked this (person of african descent)s friend to be a helper on the server.
  3. clearly you do, because the helper, whoever he was, that was on the server at that time yesterday, added 1 autoslay to me and my friend because we played by the rules, just because his friend (this 16yo cunt that made the thread) got salty after dying on T round.
  4. it isnt stupid, imagine the last 4 players, three of them inside houses, but one is outside, and a headcrab launcher is shot, with the only person being outside being heskan, what would you say? it was one of us three? me or maxenny that were together? or maybe the guy that was alone, possibly afk, sitting in the house by the river (on the mc city map) where he has no good angle to shoot near the main house? or heskan, who was perfectly standing on the wall infront of the pig spawn place, that was looking perfectly towards the house that me and maxenny were in, where the headcrab launcher landed at (or nearby, I forgot)? if you think it wasn’t OBVIOUSLY heskan, you’re fucking retarded my guy

someone get this man some poontang, that might just be the edgiest, most socially repressed reply i’ve ever read. chill buddy.

4 Likes

For another background: Vlad was the helper
He slayed him but not for killing me for sus but for a reason a few rounds ago (Vcalgio didnt understand that at all even when I told him the same)
Vcalgio acted out completely after I told him u cant kill on sus or location
And here he is, still complaining about… What? This server being shit? Just go tryhard ( :]. ) somewhere else and stop spamming ur bs here.
Also y is this under my intro get away big gay

Firstly, please calm youself jeeeeez

More importantly, if you have a complaint about a helper/staff member, there are 12 other staff, 2 CMs and 1 owner you can go to. Ranting like a loon on a random forum post is not gonna help tbf.

2 Likes

So racist language isn’t allowed here. Please refrain from using such words.

2 Likes

2 Likes

While Im not particularly fond of Heskan, how do you define success?The server is running well currently with a tightly knit community and doesn’t have a cancerous reputation like moat does.

2 Likes