Hi, I'm Nova (lol, I'm not new)

Hiya.
So I got promoted from EM to CM in the space of a few days.
It’s safe to say I’m attempting the first hmod staff ranks speed run but in the mean time I’m in a pretty decent position to help get Hmod to where you guys think it needs to be.

I think we all know that stuffs a little volatile at the moment, with Harry’s departure and whatnot, but don’t worry, we’re working on it and for atleast a lil while we’re not going anywhere.

I’ve loved hosting events this last week and that’s not going to stop. With my new powers I’m cooking up a few new ideas, including “night of the living prop”

Anyways, I check this and discord regularly, if you have any concerns or things you want to see happen, feel free to send me a dm on either. Hit me up in-game if you want events and given time I might even help to bring new attachments to the server! For now though, I’m basically just your friendly neighborhood event master, unless your name is poison, then you can shush (love you really :kissing_heart:)

Finally, Incase any of you are wondering who the hell I am: Hi, I’m Nova (yes that is my actual name :p)
I’m a 19 year old british trans girl who’s currently about to enter the second year of their masters degree in engineering. I’ve been a tech nut since I was born, done a few coding projects, some professional and looking to learn Lua now (that one what makes the server work). Other than that, I’m just a gamer and member in the vast and amazing community that is Harry’s Mod and looking to help out in anyway I can :slight_smile:

8 Likes

okay but like, can we still play magic soon

1 Like

1 Like

If I rdm you do I get banned

1 Like

I been waiting for you to lemme know when u wanna play ;-;

1 Like

Well fuck indeed

2 Likes

No, if you rdm me aldron gets banned instead

4 Likes

#rdmnova then

1 Like

Time to play hmod full time for maximum ammount of rdm can happen

1 Like

That only works for l4, you rdming gets jabba banned

1 Like

L4, careful, them is fighting words

1 Like

Doom Eternal OST - The Only Thing they Fear is You (Mick Gordon) - YouTube

1 Like

Para bellum

1 Like

Oh shit that would be a loss for the server unlike aldron. Damn no rdm for me

2 Likes

Ummm, yikes

1 Like

Also known as a sleepy joke (I’m aware it was awful)aldron be gud

What is sleep?

1 Like

I dunno I didn’t get any last night

Read this out of context and giggled.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.