HMod Subscription Ideas

What would you like to see if a subscription-based service was introduced to HMod? I’m gonna call it ‘VIP+’ until a better name appears.

Aside from some obvious ones like more exp/lootboxes/kamehamehas, there’s a few ideas I came up with:

Nickname weapons for free

Aside from letting you constantly rename weapons to insult people, it would also mean that any nametags obtained could go straight to your scrap.

Unique weapon skins

Unique hats/masks make it 10x easier to KOS based on hat/mask (which iirc isn’t allowed but that doesn’t stop people), but a unique weapon skin is much harder to notice. Since you spend 99% of the time with your weapon out, it would make for a nice change to what you need to look at all the time. This doesn’t mean I don’t want to see more skins in general, but these could be special in some way - maybe each weapon gets a similar skin with a HarrysMod theme? These could be given out 1-2 a month or something like that, where you need to be VIP+ at some point during that month to get the skins.

Getting to call staff lazy

Each VIP+ member can call one (1) staff member lazy per month. Each VIP+ member can call one (1) Lazy Engineer staff each month, and then call them lazy.

6 Likes

I think if a subscription based service is introduced it should be called patreons/patrons and have a different color role in game.

It could have like once a month a special lootbox that has a higher chance of generating legendary weapons.

Maybe even make it so those with the patron role can add a description to their weapons.

4 Likes