How can i join staff?

Hey! Ive been staff on allot of Rp-server before. (other games than g-mod) ive been head-admin arounf 3 times. and i have had allot of staff training before. Is there some way for me to be staff for this epic ttt server? i love it so much and i would like to help you more and make the community stronger.

1 Like

https://harry.gg/forums/t/applying-for-staff/30
This link appears in game and you don’t need to put it up on forums put everything into the app you make by going through this link, including experience and reason why you would be a good staff member. Says it all on the post to apply

1 Like

Just a heads up tho. You’re relatively new to the server. Your forum account is only 2 days old. Your chances to become a staff at this time are very low. I’d suggest that you wait and play more, be more active on the forums and interact with other players. Good luck!

i have been playing on the server some weeks now… havent joined the community before now…

Then you better wait more. A few weeks is nothing, especially if you’ve barely ever been on the forums. As a staff, you have to be active on both.

2 Likes