HarrysMod

I did a stupid, Don't do the same

My Main Account is currently Compromised. If you are messaged by the steam account Doug, ignore the messages that will start with I need to talk to you and go into a fake report on your steam account. Other’s may fall victim to my account if any others are found please comment their account names.
As a note, if you fall to the scam plz put your account here and warn everyone you can.
I found an old friend of mine had fallen earlier and I feel soooooo bad. In short, make sure you don’t victimize your friends by being an idiot.

Hopefully, my stupid mistake won’t be repeated by anymore but if it is, please be careful.
Also if you aren’t affected, I still hope you will warn others with me, Thanks - Doug

5 Likes

Please realize this isn’t a joke, and take it seriously. Eh, who am I kidding this’ll be memed to hell, do as you wish.

1 Like

I’m curious though, how did it get compromised was there like a fake login site you accidentally signed in to?

2 Likes

yes, kinda.

2 Likes

Honest F

2 Likes

This suck feels bad

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.