I got banned , please unban me

staff that banned me : manegunner6

reason : hacking

I wasnt even hacking .

1 Like

star-wars-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-star-wars-%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%85%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0-AT-ST-3212288

4 Likes

He really doesn’t have any hacks or mods. All he did was joke about having them. But in all honesty I don’t know who accused him of hacking when there is no proof of him doing so. He might have RDMED but he didn’t hack.

I didn’t even rdm

@ManeGunner6 paging you bb x

Threats are bad. no unban thanks.

actually what was the threat that he made? he was accused of hacking and he joked back saying yes. Right?

what threat have I made?
I was doing what I was told to do

There he is. I found the real one!

what do you mean

Wtf is dat?

as i have previously mentioned, he was suspected of using an esp, he then told us he had one in a rather serious tone, and was claiming he would be back later if he was banned. the entire conversation had ‘lucky’ not laughing one bit and sounded as if all this was true.
regardless of how you see this event, lucky caused this himself by being a bit of an idiot. his case also isnt helped as he killed someone for throwing a grenade, but he couldnt have seen the other person do anything as he was lower down in the map.

But lucky doesn’t talk on the mic so therefore the tone he uses can’t be heard. So it’s kinda hard to believe that. But with typing the tone he uses is about 70% the same no matter whats going on. Either if he used a tone that seems serious he was laughing in person. Plus there wasn’t any threats made or him admitting to anything. And with the esp neither me or him know what it is. But like I said earlier. He was accused of it before there was proof so that is actually wrong for who ever accused him of doing so. then he got banned. Which the first ban idk how the hell he got over that. Maybe it didnt register or something. But he has no mods or hacks and accusing him so without any proof is wrong and abusing powers if he gets ban for that.

but he was talking on mic, i can understand that you want to defend your friend, but as ive said a couple times now, he admitted to using an ESP and before hand something happened which he couldnt have seen and then he killed a man on a action he didnt see. and we had evidence before he mentioned an esp to us. you can talk to mane or whoever else was on at the time because im done with this now

• the fact he came on after being perm banned, so ban evasion as well now

Oboma Llama was on at that time and i talked to him about it. he told me that lucky was accused of it and he didn’t know what was going on and asked what happened then got banned. so for that to happen thats why i said lucky dont use his mic. and i really don’t think that it was really lucky. it could have been another person on there that has a username close to lucky’s. but at that time i know i wasn’t on because my game crash so as soon i got back on everything has passed. and yes i’m trying to defend him because he has no hacks or mods to begin with. so im trying to help him get unban because if it was him then yeah its wrong for him to get ban for joking but i see your guys point. you took the right action. but this is why there is an post on here about this. so he could get unban. so please trust me. Lucky isnt the person to hack and when he got that kill someone might have ghosted him out so lucky isnt the one that should be banned. its whoever ghosted him out if that happened.

Please re-open this when ManeG responds.

While I won’t mind unbanning you, maybe it’d be significantly smarter of you to not pretend like you’re being serious about having an aimbot and “coming back on an alt if you’re banned”.

1 Like