I have no words oh wait 'yikes'

Name: A dozen english rupees

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:176563276

Ban info: Disconnect: You have been banned by Janice.
—= Reason =—
You have been a massive problem for the last few days. Take this as time to cool off.

—= Time Left =—
4 days

Why you should be unbanned: I don’t use these forums to post so i don’t know where to put this (move it if its in the wrong place, don’t ban me if its wrong, thanks) but i just want to know why i was banned. So tell me, with proof, why i was banned. I also don’t understand how this helps me fucking ‘cool off’. Don’t know if there is a format so fuck it.

1 Like

I’m going to take this opportunity to advertise my new skin : Skin creation thread

3 Likes

nice skin man i anticipate its release in never

1 Like

unban my man

1 Like

Well, no proof is really needed. There’s been multiple times where you rdm, spam mic, chat and just harass other players. I’m surprised it was just 4 day ban tho.

Anyways, I got these 2 examples I took earlier today. And this is just 2 of many. This is your replies to when you rdmed other players.

https://gyazo.com/d15dc58874f610f6755f57d166cf64c5

https://gyazo.com/e88004b1e7f830799d8e74c86768369b

2 Likes

how do we know those are me and if it was, is that not a slay? you seem to hand them out easy but never slay yourself. Mic spamming is a gag and you talk about harassment but who have i harrassed? You, because you would not slay yourself after rdming louis, seems like you just want me banned because you don’t like being told you are wrong.

1 Like

Just want to know tho, are you denying that those are from you? Just a simple yes or no.

1 Like

no
character limit

1 Like

Not really sure what you mean with this. I slayed you for those reports. But doing it over and over doesn’t make everything okay with a slay. There’s rules you should follow. Continuos rdms, spamming and harassment will lead to a ban. You should know that. And well, if I felt harassed, I would have simply told you to stop. But tbh, listening to insults from a guy on the internet is something nobody should really care about. And well, as long as its rdm, the victim doesnt cancel the report, I give a slay for it, simple as that.
Still, I killed him for not iding the body, running away from the scene. And I would have banned you a while ago If I wanted to, yet I thought you’d deserve a second chance, then another staff banned you. And ofc, nobody likes being told that they’re wrong, I know I don’t but that doesn’t mean I’m always right either, not sure what you’re trying to say with that sentence but that’s how it is.

1 Like

I’m not saying im disagreeing but i don’t continuously rdm, those are me just killing people as revenge rdm when no staff are on. Mic spam, yes but its just joking around when others are doing it (aj and doppel). Not saying thats ok but i still have no idea who i have harassed, its the fucking internet and the tab bar has a mute button. Thank you for actually replying though aldron.

1 Like