I will make a forum post

I shall make a forum post. post that most wont care aboot

Guitar line

8 strings, 1 fret down. two fingers up yer arse no… no… up the fret to the seventh, up the fret to the se-e-e-eventh… yes, the seventh

(chorus)

Monkey, im yours. go all monkey monkey, monkey im yours, ape shit, bananas (with a z)
Monkey, im yours. go all monkey monkey, monkey im yours, ape shit, bananas (with a z)

GO APE SHI’

Record scratching
(waka wa wa waka waka)

[Muffled record scratch vocals]

baby dong go anywhere we aboot to start, bold text, bold soul and even boulder heart (spongebob) this feels like writin’ an essay, he say that I will never become big, damn, my daddy eminen say shit, dayum i feel like the whole world is hit, dayum, monkey gon wild. President Trump, clean ye mi-i-ind!

(chorus)

Shiet…

strong textstrong textstrong text

image rhys noodle gorilla santa profile pic

Taunt, approve my taunt you bitch, stop acting narcissistic, bitch. how about you approve my tauny anfd go fuck off, tired of you perople thimkking uyoure better than ,e because ia ma a helper, yes , helper arent staff but atleast im good at somewhat good correction staremoji at doing my jobbarna so please approve my taunt i bveg of you suck dick i weilll if you do this plreatty prelease.

1 Like

Who let the dogs out who who who who let the dogs out

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.