Im Cobaltgeo!

Hi I’m cobaltgeo I’m American and i got bored with the last Inventory server and was craving logic so i found this server Also if i sound British its not on purpose its just a thing i’ve been accidentally doing since i was 10

2 Likes

England > America

1 Like

Please take us back

2 Likes

OMG A FELLOW AMERICAN
WASSSSUP

America Forever!

1 Like

Which one of the Americas do you live in? (I’m assuming North America and the USA) And what state/territory?

yo
welcome

America’s Dong

2 Likes

cobaltgeo:
Lives in the United States
Had a Devianart page for a while but has since been abondoned. There was a petition to remove him from the Next Tier Gaming forums for being “annoying” and “a troll.” Looked back to try to find him from the forums but every trace of him disappeared.

1 Like

Yeah but that’s old news infact I came here to escape from people who take me as a joke even now.But Thanks for sharing these!

1 Like

I’m glad you are trying to change. I’m excited to see you on the server!

1 Like

England>America

why is an American playing in an EU server when there’s tons of other servers that won’t give you latency issues?

Probably because this server is the only server that has a good inventory system without it being over complicated. If there was a good American one, I would play that, but now I’m too invested into the community aspect.

1 Like

Same here dude.

1 Like