I'm leaving

I’ve decided to make the decision to quit HarrysMod completely. This will mean either shutting down the server or handing it off to someone else (staff or CM, please let me know if you are interested). As much as I love this server I can’t justify owning it anymore at all. As I start my career I don’t want that and the server to clash and I think HarrysMod, and Garry’s Mod as a whole, have reached their peak, and my career will provide much more long term value for me.

I need to emphasise- I don’t want to shut down the server. I would like to hand it off to someone capable to continue it for however long it might be.

17 Likes

Give it to ccx or insert. But good bye

1 Like

I’ll run it don’t worry. :musical_keyboard:

7 Likes

Give it to Randy.

3 Likes

no. please

2 Likes

Why not, I could make some good changes

1 Like

Meaning I’ll sell the server and make money then go to Mexico and start my own Mafia

2 Likes

Damn that’s a shame, Playing on this server these last 4 years on and off has always been extremely fun with people like Janice, Foster and yourself even. On the Airbus Map, Roy the ship and of course the Rooftops map. All things have to come to an end eventually and moving on for your career is a great thing. Hopefully you’ll find the right person to carry on the server. And I wish you all the best in the future.

3 Likes

I salute you :wave:

3 Likes

#SuperLuke4Owner

2 Likes

ccx is owner already so good luck

1 Like

All the best boss, thanks for the epic 4 years of top tier mlg pro gameplay

7 Likes

4 Likes

Give an austrian dictator to fix things. “Worked” in the past

1 Like