HarrysMod

Inster cease and Luke even more

47 posts of mine have been liked by inster in the last week please help hes not stopping oh god oh fuck

Summary

*Luke argues about shit in 16 posts and does’nt get the message of legit every single reply nor the fact that its shitpost central
*Luke gets banned from the forums for 8 years
*:crab: and :squid:

7 Likes

not even inster likes lukes posts smiley face

5 Likes

That is true. I can respect that

1 Like

why does anyone even care!!!

3 Likes

Its a thread that is not to be ignored

1 Like

So you condemn people that like my comments…that’s interesting. Noted :joy::joy:

yeah get banned nerd

1 Like

Very grown up indeed.

What do you expect in shitpost central, really

3 Likes

Inster sees all and likes all.

3 Likes

Just less pathetic attempts to rile me up, no one would dare comment something like that about anyone else :man_shrugging:t2:

Holy shit how much of a self centred moron are you, PEOPLE SAY THAT SHIT ALL THE TIME TO ANYONE

4 Likes

I don’t recommend peanut butter with banana, but peanut butter with cheese is great

1 Like

If you don’t want it to continue, stop getting involved and giving people things to work with. You can’t complain about a fire that you’re fueling.

5 Likes

When was the last time I said anything to insult anyone?

I don’t mean insults, I mean replying in general. You know that getting involved is going to result in nothing but you being made fun of, so don’t bother. Especially on shitposts, as its free game.

3 Likes

Thing is, I don’t think it’ll stop regardless. I hadn’t been on this post at all and there’s immediately 2 comments about me.

One comment about you, and then people agreeing with it. We can’t make people like you, and it isn’t illegal to mention someone’s name. Plus, Duck did state a literal fact, as I do go out my way to dodge your comments when liking shit.

2 Likes

Fairs. It’s interesting that there’s so much hatred built up here still considering how I’ve done nothing controversial for a long time

Until you do something to redeem yourself in the eyes of the people, you’ll keep the bad reputation.

1 Like