Inventory stuff

would be nice if you could right click on an item in your inv and select one of two buttons “send to top” and “send to bottom” and they do what it says send the item to the top of your inv or the bottom

4 Likes

You know there’s in the inventory settings an experimental sorting mode where when you tick the box you can move your items around and they (generally) will stay where you put them. The problem with the experimental sorting is that only you can see it that way and that sometimes it can go back to what it was before and you’ll have to resort it ( although it didn’t happen to me yet but I heard others have).

That’s what I think you want but if not would you explain your idea a little better as to why have that when we have this?

3 Likes

for those that have large inventorys, it is a pain to move your items to where you want them so as there is a lot of scrolling involved so if you could send you items to the top or bottom you wouldnt need to drag them there

3 Likes

For some people it might not be that helpful.
In my case, my inventory is legendaries I utilize, them purples I utilize, followed by name tags and then things I’m selling so for me, sending it to the top/bottom just to move it to the right place isn’t very useful.

1 Like

tbh The whole inventory system is flawed, like badger said if you have a big inventory you struggle with menial tasks like finding guns, hats and shit, I find that I’m always lagging when I load my inventory and something’s gotta get done sooner or later with invs.

2 Likes

Especially with people’s inventories getting bigger and bigger - Christmas odds boost is gonna make this much worse I feel

5 Likes

This Christmas we are going to be removing the inventory system as a big thank you for playing!
by we I mean me
by thank you I mean fuck you

6 Likes

just stop opening lootboxes then lol

4 Likes

in all seriousness tho I never expected people to have more than 50 items at first and now it can support 10k+, but the UI has never been updated to compensate for it

5 Likes

All i want for Christmas is a ‘open all’ button

1 Like

An open all button would fuck up the entire server considering how many lootboxes people have right now for christmas.