Irrelevant question

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh.

1 Like

Dozen and his forever farting microphone

Man the old days were funnier

2 Likes

I believe the first time I played was Halloween event 2017, but I personally feel like I ‘joined’ the server around new year as I only played it once before then and continued to play after

3 Likes

Gametracker tells you the first time you joined a server lel

2 Likes

I joined two years and a bit years ago, just before CCX

3 Likes

mine doesn’t casue of all my names I apparently joined n the 2nd of October 2018, which isn’t true, so its missing some data

2 Likes

July 14th, 2019

2 Likes

Aww duck is a young boy

2 Likes

I am indeed lol

2 Likes

Haha newbie

3 Likes

All I remember was the date, 1964, it was the leap year of the Gregorian calendar. Some may have remembered that time as to when the president of the U.S of A announced war on poverty, this became an out roar the public were happy right left and centre, but the rich people? They were furious. they began to plot and created an elusive plan to destroy the war on poverty, they did this by spreading Black Tar Heroin into the distribution of rations for the poor, thus creating countless poor people addicted to drugs who then spent every penny purchasing drugs after drugs until they die. The rich people were delighted that their genius plan worked and they sat back in their chair whisking a glass of Sauvignon Blanc Wine as they patted eachother on the back. I joined around 54 years later.

5 Likes

Ugh, april 2017? i think? idk if it was 17 or 18, memory is blurry as fuck. All i remember joining the discord and harry posting a penis picture in “containement”.

2 Likes

it would be 18 as it only started again July 2017

3 Likes

According to GameTracker, I joined on November 3rd 2017, which sounds about right. This being my second post on the website since that date, again makes sense for me.

But the same website does say I have been on 753 servers, some of which in games I do not own, so dunno how accurate it is…

3 Likes

Its entirely based off what your name is, so if someone with the name Soul played that game, it will be listed under your name

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.