Karma stopped working again

Feels bad man

2 Likes

Maybe if you stopped rdming you wouldn’t have to worry about that

6 Likes

But what if there are rdmers and T baiters and staff are just too lazy to do anything about it :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Oh sorry, rdming them is the answer I forget.

You’re an idiot.

3 Likes

Just get fucked on all your T-rounds yeah man

2 Likes

It’s the best solution there is if it’s not possible to kick the person. If different person RDMs the RDMer every round then the Karma ban can be avoided. However, there are sometimes accidental mass RDMs which can sometimes make people get banned. Another possibility is that you won’t do anything about the rdmer, so would just switch the server for your own good, then the offender can still T bait other people and eventually get karma banned. It’s just pain to see someone going on rdming spree or T bait every now and then while staff won’t do anything about it. Happened numerous times to me, so I know the pain.

Can’t quote on phone but I’m glad to see you are an expert on the rules.

Revenge rdm/rdming the rdming player isn’t the way to deal with it. Whether you can kick them or not it’s just dumb.

In regards to the server being ‘changed’ I legit don’t know what you are on about. Can I also point out you don’t need much ‘proof’ or any provocation to just kill people- I take anything you say with a pinch of salt.

If you actually have a suggestion to ‘change’ the server, please feel free to voice it. And calling the staff ‘lazy’ on multiple occasions doesn’t help just to let you know.

3 Likes

The solution for that is simple , if you’re innocent just let him kill you so he gets karma banned.
If you’re a traitor hide until he dies.
If you’re a detective just fly away from him.
No need to RDM. Works for me most of the time.

6 Likes

I’d also like to point out that we can see reports without being on server and this has led to harry console banning several people when staff simply aren’t available. If that’s not good enough, then what do you expect honestly?

3 Likes

I could say some witty things such as how ignorant it is for you to talk about staff who “won’t do anything about it” and think that in first place they need to do anything for you, after all, you are a paying customer. CCX, ManeGunner and Insert do much more than you think, and they do a lot of work, the way that you think that they must look into every game that you play and do all the time like you wish when you want it is very stupid and irritating.
But I have nothing to say so yay team, amen and Happy Rosh Ha-Shana boolbools!!!
dancing monkey dancing monkey dancing Dadilido which doesn’t feel fit

3 Likes

Usually the revenge rdming isn’t dumb when there are 20 people or so, cause that means if you kill the rdmer or t baiter (t baiters cause more trouble usually since they can do a lot more damage) then that means whole server can play peacefully until staff can get rid of the problem or the offender leaves.

I have somehow made some typos as I was writing this, so you can read that again.

Well the staff aren’t lazy as I might portrait them, it’s just they aren’t there when they are needed. In servers where I used to be staff myself usually there was always at least one staff on the server to take care of problems. Or at least someone was always ready to come to the server to help out the players. But in this server it’s a bit different, so I didn’t got quite used to this, I guess? There has been multiple occasions when I used to inform staff to come to the server to get rid of the constant rdmer but no one did a thing about him, so he was causing problems long enough to make half of the server leave.

I completely disagree with almost all of your points. However, I’m not going to bother trying to explain.

All Hmod staff have lives (while not an excuse) and that can be part of why the staff are ‘not doing a thing’ about rdming players. I would agree with the idea of more staff but that’s it.

This is where I leave this discussion, gonna go be lazy somewhere else x

3 Likes

I don’t understand where you coming from with this, do you really expect the staff to just drop whatever they’re doing and come “rescue” you from the terrifying asshole RDM’er?
Everyone has a life outside of the computer as a whole and Harry’s in particular.
It has been said many times that we need more staff but insulting the staff that actually tries making this place a better environment for all won’t make things better.
If the server where you were staff was so good, why did you leave???

3 Likes

Well where I have been it used to be like this, so yes, I do expect that.
I understand that everyone has life and but more staff would fix this issue because everyone gets free at different times.
I am not insulting them, I am just pointing out the flaws. And even if I did insult them at some point, don’t think that was such a biggie, because other people curse much worse on staff than me just calling them lazy.

One of the communities I have been part of was CSGO servers, they owned tons of servers which had different game modes and had staff that could come whenever it was needed(most of the time at least). I left the community because I was volunteering only in the summer for some time. When the summer holidays finished I finished volunteering.
Another examples were two Gmod SCP servers. Both of them have fallen apart, though one of them have resurrected not too long ago but it hasn’t seen it’s success as it had way before. The other Gmod server (which hasn’t came back from the dead (yet?)) was very strict on this whole “staff” thing, the rule was to inform the staff whenever you, an admin, left the server, so another member from the staff team can come to the server and look after it. It was really strict, and even weird at times but that’s how it was.
I also have been staff on other servers but they were really small compared to these ones so I barely remember anything from them.

but in an earlier post, you said:

So yeah not insulting

2 Likes

That was partly a joke, hence the emoji at the end.

We’ve forgot the other 4 staff members then im guessing?
In that case why are they still staff?

1 Like

A poor excuse after being called out for it.

3 Likes

Just FYI there are 9(including harry) more staff members (unless there are more I’m missing) except for CCX , Mane and Insert.

2 Likes

11 people have staff on the forums, plus Mama Moosh so 12 have staff rank I think?! (harry is owner)

1 Like