Kinder Is the best chocolate

Anyone that wants to try and dispute this can personally fight me in Al Kharid Duel Arena

3 Likes

What is Kinder? British chococock? American chocolate is better; gets you nice and fat

2 Likes

ill fight. image

But buenos are good

1 Like

saying you will fight then putting forth that weak ass shit from cadbury and the joke of a chocolate bar from Nestle? you make me sick Foster

1 Like

ofc you Americans don’t know what it is since you people just choke on it xD

2 Likes

Man we’ll choke on gluten free water

Bountys and hersheys are the worst chocolates I’ve ever tasted, also dark chocolate is just terrible

Did just fucking say that Hersheys is the worst fucking chocolate that you’ve ever fucking tasted. you nasty little cunt. how dare you? Hershey chocodick makes us nice and fat and thats the only thing we americans spend our “hard” earned money on.

Hersheys, more like Trasheys.

More like I am going to come over to your British Victorian trash of a home or whatever condo you live in and rape you. But I will use a condom so I will be considered a Good Samaritan and be rewarded

1 Like

I wish i could argue about all the great things the netherlands has, sadly we only have generic crap. And “drop”

I want to visit the Netherlands. America is shitty.

Yall gots free helfcare n’ shit?

1 Like

Most likely you yank, you guys really need an American NHS.

NHS?
Netherlands Healthcare system?
only reason I guessed is BECAUSE I NEED 15 CHARACTERS

Well nothing is free in life. You are forced to pay insurances. And if you can’t pay them you get money :joy: . But really i do not know a whole lot of that stuff yet. You are forced to pay when you are 18

I think you’ll find that Milka is the best chocolate. 1v1 me IRL

1 Like

why do you comment on a 5 month old post

I was just clicking on random posts, didn’t noticed how old it was :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it really going to come to this. Kinder is jsut factually better than all other chocolates dont do this to me

3 Likes