Lies , my opinion about the server and other stuff

So I’ve heard that some people are spreading roomers about me alting in hmod. I want to make it clear that I am not alting why tf would I pay 10€ to go to the hmod server say some shit and get banned thats fucking stupid. Its like buying vip in hmod why would I pay money to buy a thing in a game if I already bought the game. Its like buying V bucks in fortnite its the dumbest shit every created. So I was letting off some steam cuz it annoys me so much that people are lying about me, btw am deleting the “Give me helper” topic. Its a entire shit show just like the server, I highly doubt that anyone will miss this topic cuz if u do ur an entire idiot, why tf am I saying that anybody will miss this, idk guess am an idiot. will prob get a lot of shit and get some extension on my ban but I honestly dont give a shit anymore. The only thing I be missing in the server are the funny, good and friendly people who arent braindead like the rest of the server. The topic that I just made is not even about the alting thing anymore its about this fucking server whit a shitty ass community. I am so sure this topic will be deleted in like 2 secs but idc cuz ur bitch ass coward if u do delete this topic. Pretty much I am sure I wont play this sever forever. I might come up for like once a month but thats it. Bye.

1 Like

this is the dude that begged for helper in admin chat and he thinks anyone is gonna care if he goes kekw

3 Likes

Anyone know where I can find a tiny violin?

2 Likes

Bye! Have fun!

1 Like

alt

and with this comment i announce the keanu cum chain to commence

1 Like

Never call it that again.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Fake one, fake, fake news

this one not age-restricted though.
so everyone can enjoy

1 Like

You’re age restricted.

1 Like

Paragraphs literally exist

2 Likes

I doubt anyone was saying that but sure

*in your opinion. VIP supports the server but still, it’s not a p2w or anything so you are under no obligation to buy

I honestly press x to doubt here

Why would we extend your ban?

You don’t need to tell us this, if you don’t want to play here don’t lmao

this spelling of rumors is new to me… :thinking:

For the record, if you hadn’t been racist (again) you wouldn’t be banned now

Edit: moved this to where it belongs

2 Likes

Jesus Christ you are a moron.

1. LEARN PARAGRAPHS OR SOME FORM OF SPACING
  2. Nice spelling of rumours
  3. Getting salty about gmod rumours (that probably don’t exist as it’s never been mentioned in staff convos) big brain
  4. Oh no you’re salty cause you didn’t get helper after spamming give me helper in admin chat.
  5. We don’t extend bans for things in the forums (unless you admit to hacking or some shit) so stop bitching you irritating child
  6. Why would we delete w comment thread that’s amazingly funny to laugh at the moron who posted it?
  7. You’re banned cause you were racist. You orginally got a week ban for that. After you were unbanned you decided to change your name to something racist. What sort of moronic cunt does that and expects not to be banned? Well it seems you did. Well done (You were lucky that wasn’t a perma as second time racists are given a perma)
  8. We’ll be glad if you don’t play again because you are a racist moron. Good riddance.

A side note, you’re beginning to act like one of the second most hated people on the server who thankfully is perma banned(super Luke), who asking his many things didn’t get what he wanted and started acting like a cunt so got a temp ban. He then started insulting the server just like you because he was so salty over a ban, so seriously dude go away

2 Likes

Bye bye lenak

1 Like

chill

ps: insert smelly

1 Like

Well uh

Number Suggestion Response
1 So I’ve heard that some people are spreading roomers about me alting in hmod. I want to make it clear that I am not alting Never heard that at all lmfao.
2 Its like buying vip in hmod why would I pay money to buy a thing in a game if I already bought the game. Its like buying V bucks in fortnite its the dumbest shit every created. The difference is your not giving money to a company, your giving money to a student trying to make a living.
3 So I was letting off some steam cuz it annoys me so much that people are lying about me :concern:
4 will prob get a lot of shit and get some extension on my ban but I honestly dont give a shit anymore We dont extend bans for opinions, only for akaly breaking the rules.
6 Pretty much I am sure I wont play this sever forever. I might come up for like once a month but thats it. Bye. Amazing, im sure we will role out the welcome mat and greet you like a king. Fucking grow up lmfao.
5 Likes

Paddy is replying

2 Likes