Make Mac-10 secondary

I think that mac-10 should be a secondary weapon because it gets outclassed by shotguns since it is worse close range than shotguns and worse than ARs at long range. It would not outclass Glock since Glock is more accurate at long range.

• I agree Mac-10 is shit primary and it should be secondary.
  • I disagree because I’m gay

0 voters

1 Like

I think it is too shit to be a secondary but slightly too good to be a secondary. Some Mac-10s aren’t so bad if you have the right stat boosts.

2 Likes

i think you mean it is too shit to be a primary but i think that if its accuracy or mag size would be nerfed it would not be too strong secondary. And even good mac-10’s with good stats are shit since you need it to have damage, firerate, recoil/accuracy and mag size/reload speed to be good enough to face AR’s

Well, every primary has a secondary to “ benifit it” meaning , the rifle is long range and acurate so it needs a close range secondary, being the sawed off. So what benifit does the max 10 have? Surly its only good with snipers and ammo reserve

1 Like

I just think that Mac-10 would better as a alternative to sawed off and glock than just as a primary weapon that nearly nobody uses

I think Mac should be buffed (firerate and reload speed would be nice)(or dual Mac’s) , though having more weapons, especially in the secondary class would be nice.

2 Likes

I just think that Mac-10’s damage and firerate should be better or make its reload speed much higher since it is really hard to kill more than 1 guy with 1 mag.