MC server map suggestions thread

It’d be good to shake things up a bit with the MC server - please suggest your fav MC maps below. (also, remove the one that doesn’t work without the workshop item (MC Downtown) because it sucks, and the map is shit)

• Remove Downtown and replace
  • Set a limit to map extensions
  • Ignore all of these ideas, they suck
  • Ducks

0 voters

3 Likes

well the 67thway mc map is pretty great, but I think we should remove b5, if not that, we need to make it so the server changes map automatically after 8 extensions for example to relieve the server from LAG that happens on b5.
I actually don’t have a problem with downtown

3 Likes

remove b5 fuck off thats the main map

2 Likes

of course it’s the main map, everyone chooses it (the newbies can’t change the map because the regulars keep choosing it so nobody knows other maps), if we had regular map rotation, people could see other maps and choose for themselves what’s the best map, b5 never changes and it’s boring to play it because of it, the only time we leave b5 it’s when the server lags and we go to mineshaft.

1 Like

As a side-note, It’d be nice to have a extension limit (say 5x10 rounds) so that we can get other maps easier. B5 is a great map but its nice to change it up.

2 Likes

bro its never gonna happen why do people even make threads like this

its been suggested like 50000000 times already

Because I’m bored and ducks

Well why not remove haven and add minecraft city night?
i mean who here actually likes mc haven?

1 Like

There is no point adding new maps if they are barely ever going to be picked. The mc server is the one that is always going to attract one time players, RDMers and just faggots in general. “MC only” usually corresponds to “B5 only with a bit of minecraft city added in”

p.s.However I must agree with you that some new maps would spice things up, however keep the mineshaft map thats pretty good.

1 Like

I second this,

i don’t know what to say

1 Like

then don’t reply!

1 Like

well okay mate

At the hours that I usually play, there are a lot of regulars that get online and we change the map from b5 to city or mineshaft. I agree that there should be a rotation limit because problems occur on b5 pretty often. I do not think b5 should be removed for the simple reason that it is a big reason for more players coming online. (Pretty much everyone has b5 downloaded and alot of times players join servers where they won’t have to wait for a new map to download)

1 Like

it’s true, it seems to be that b5 and city are the main maps when new people join too, that’s also the server gets stuck on b4 for 12 hours without change.
what I think we should do is replace the maps that aren’t used that often.

1 Like

Remove rdmers.

3 Likes