Mission Statement Mr Artist (twat)

This is a comment i put on my Appeal. However i feel like this need to get its own post so people understand the gravity of what im saying.

I made a genuine apologized, I’ve spent time trying to fix what i broke, Ive made multiple appeals IVE done nearly everything i can to make up for what i did, Ive played both as a hacker and without, Majorly without, I actually was popular within the server, I played on alts and nobody realized they just had a laugh and played along with me, Ive also played on my normal account after being given a second chance.

Ive done what the staff said, I took everything on the chin, I was nice i was polite i apologized for what i did.

Everyone knows what i did yet alot of people simply dont care because they remember the player i was and still am, They remember me before i made the stupid mistake for all of around 9 hours to get hacks, THEY are the reason im trying so hard to get back into the server, Im here for the community, and a major part of the community enjoys me being here, Im not going to stop because back about a year ago before i hacked this was my second home, Its sad to say but i loved this place harry created an enviroment where i could escape normal life, Have a laugh with foster get ripped into by some randoms and still have fun, Where not the rich ruled and things was actually fun in what was a rather shitty part in my life, I made a bad decision to hack. A seriously bad one, I regret it however I CANNOT take it back ive tried to do everything i can to cover it up, To become unbanned to regain the staffs trust, A few of the staff members was clearly okay with me playing (they know who they are) and even welcomed me back, Not just this a few players welcomed me back with open arms, I talked in length with them and apologized to both them and the community while i was on my alts, I dont know how else i can put it across how deeply sorry i am for what i did however, My efforts appear to be ignored.

If i wanted to just hack id do it on random servers, Not spend a year planning and waiting for water to go under the bridge, Not making 3 appeals, Not wrighting all the stuff i wrote, Not saying all the apologizes ive said, “I realise its not the decision you wanted” is a fair statement but ive worked to try and get back into the server, I’ve worked along side admins to get unbanned ive worked with the players to regain there trust.

Ive put in alot of hours into all this and this is the same outcome i was given on the first appeal i wrote, I didnt accept it then and i wont accept it now.

You see this as nuisance, I see it as me proving im not giving up, Me proving im willing to put in time, Me proving im willing to change, Me Proving im commited to not making the same mistakes.

But through everything ive seen while writing this appeal, Is the staff is too afraid, Not afraid ill hack again but afraid hat hackers will storm them and think this will happen for everyone, I dont think that will happen because most hackers that get banned havent put 600 hours ish into the server and dont know all the players and the staff that used to be active.

This isnt my last attempt at all, This is my 4th and i will make thousands of them until you realise that Mr Artist wont give up, And that Mr Artist is committed.

If you even bothered to read that then thanks, But until you read the whole thing, Dont judge me.
Dont think im just another kid wanting to “Torture a good server”
Im a guy, Just a guy wanting to play on a server i have amazingly good memories with, With a server that was my second home, With a community that became a fucked up hilarious family,
Im the reject of the family now but im trying to change and nobodys giving me the chance.

Oh come on. You have repeatedly circumvented a ban. You’ve turned community opinion against you just like others like s1dewalk did (no joke, he was actually not hated before the ban appeal). You keep making accounts, they’ll get banned. If I or others need to personally sit on the server as long as possible each day to catch you, then so be it. You’re breaking the rules constantly and that is enough. You aren’t getting unbanned, you’re just getting added to the shitlist. There will be ways to stop you and hopefully they will be implemented sooner rather than later. Until then, people will stop you.

Stalker much?
Imagine a scenario where a mass murderer gets to kill multiple people and then gets caught and thrown into jail. The families and friends are traumatized and they will never forget you.

You escape somehow

Now you change your identity fully and “Commit to being a good person” people wont know. However its sicking that you go out to the families and go “Hey, I’m new. and I’m really nice” then go “LMAO im the same guy but I wont murder you promise XxX”

You committed a crime after a judge said “No your banned, stay banned” all the admins came together and had a talk and the final decision was “No” Im going to be honest and only knowing you from that report I was willing to give you a second chance. but the majority said no so we went with it. Now you circumvent the decision and give some Shitty full drama queen. Of fucking course people would go “Your ok” CAUSE NO ONE EVEN KNOWS YOU.

I hope @meharryp Finds a way to get rid of you forever.

4 Likes

Although I won’t be on for 3 weeks. If when I come back you’re still bugging the server with alts I will do everything in my power so your alts will be banned.
I would’ve hoped you would understand your mistakes and I hope Harry finds a way of making sure you never set foot in the server again.

1 Like

People do know me lmao, Secondly I didnt “escape” and mass murderers get realeased, Perhaps you picked a bad example

Community opinion isnt against me at all, Staffs opinion is against me

You have some serious issue’s, I understood my mistakes and learnt from them, However what was the point in all my effort for close minded people such as yourself giving responses such as you have.

I might be close minded but I think you’re as well because you can’t seem to understand the rules won’t be broken for you. And neither will there be an exception for you.
I’m happy for you that you learnt from your mistakes. Utilize that in another server then. Here you used all your lives. You won’t be allowed back.

If you’re actually hoping to get unbanned after all of this, you’re sorely mistaken.

Just go find a different fucking server, jesus.

3 Likes

“After all this” After all what?

After me supply valid proof i dont hack?

After me supplying valid proof the community didnt mind me?

After supplying proof i caused no extra work for staff?

After all what mane? After making one mistake?

There has been hackers that got unbanned in the past simply due to the fact they was close to staff, so dont make out im an Exception, Im simply a minority.

The only reason im banned in the first place is because my chance was revoked.

Like seriously, i dont care if you wasnt there when the decision was made, A decision was made to unban me, Therfore i was UNBANNED - Implying all things forgiven ETC forgotten about, Bridge under the water ETC.

And its all because that one day you jumped on you was salty as fuck and held a grudge and re banned me as soon as the “old mods” left, (And nick got banned obvs)

its not my fault “your” staff team “fucked up”.
In my eyes its rather stupid that in the “real world” A team member fucks up the team takes it on the sholders and works with that mistake not covers it up and uses there “staff” to bully and belittle a player that was a result of “your” “fuck up”

No decision was made to unban you, you were unbanned by mistake. You were rebanned because you didn’t deserve to be unbanned in the first place.
Now talking shit about the staff is just burning yourself.
Cause you’re a CUNT!
Now please do us a favor and fuck off!!

1 Like

Conveniently ignoring the fact that you have used alt accounts to circumvent a ban, which is against the fucking rules. How hard is that to grasp? You’ve ruined any possible chances of actually getting a chance because you’ve been so impulsive with getting back in.

A decision was made to unban you by a corrupt admin.
You shouldn’t have been unbanned to begin with.

(And Nick didn’t get banned, he got demoted. There’s quite a difference.)

3 Likes

@meharryp ban this guy from the forums please.

3 Likes

If it was just a CORRUPT ADMIN let me just ask this so foster Gin and Aldron are / Was corrupt ?

You want me banned from the forums because i can consistently Prove you wrong And You dont like it

How are you proving people wrong? You’re constantly arguing, slagging off ManeGunner6, and you’re getting out of hand with your attitude. YOU BROKE THE RULES, YOU USED ALT ACCOUNTS TO AVOID A BAN. MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT WHEN YOU BOOTED UP YOUR ALTS.

3 Likes

Prove me wrong???
Do you deny using alts after being told you were banned and being prohibited from using alts?
If the staff came to the agreement you won’t be unbanned and said you’re not allowed to use alts, how do you think your evidence will help you?

2 Likes

And using alternate accounts to get around bans is allowed?
What about using hacks, which always result in permanent bans??

3 Likes

MORE PROOF OF THE STAFF VOTE TO UNBAN ME WITHIN THE DISCORD