Moar hats stats?

Hello there, while i was derping on the server as usual, Kokichi went up with the idea of getting more sorts of stats for our beloved hats and masks, but what stats could we add to improve our life in this mess and maybe making the server a bit more diversified? I already thought of some little things but i guess you’r all free to actually give ideas here too.
Enhanced ammo capacity: isn’t it boring to search for ammo everytime you reload your big, big gun because you have a massive clip and only a small pityful 60 ammo cap? Getting more could be quite nice to end this eternal scavenging for those sweets bullets, more shooting less running around in despair.
Health regen?: All in the name, like the medic if you played TF2, or some other games where a healer magicaly closes his wounds by the might of his will, no regen under fire, it might get people to camp more, but even without getting that some people still camps, could also help to avoid panick attack because you are low life and so mad man decide to shoot near your face, obviously not a ultra rapid regen of course, but could replace health hat if you don’t fear inta death.
Knockback reduction: Ever got shot out of a cliff by some pesky Traitors or a innocent thinking his funny? Fear no more as you will be less affected by everything that will try to knockback you, could be something on high maps as dolls or teenroom or whatever where people become dicks with their sticks or a “joke” discobomb.
Alright, was all for me, be creative too, not doing everything here.

3 Likes

Good idea