More staff member

I think this server needs more staff members bcuz there are way too many rdmers and that pisses me off!!!

2 Likes

And we can only be on for a percentage of the day. We have lives outside of TTT sadly. Also, finding staff that are suitable takes time/patience.

4 Likes

while it doesnt neccesary needs more staff it would be helpfull
because operators cannot be on all the time
maybe consider staffing people with #nolife and people you can trust

2 Likes

As CCX said, it is hard to find reliable and friendly people who can be trusted with being an operator. We don’t want someone who just bans random people and abuses his/her powers.

2 Likes

*someone else who just bans random people and abuses his/her powers

4 Likes

It’s really hard to find people that are good enough to staff around, and we can’t be on all day, we aren’t getting paid to do this, neither do we want to get paid. We do this cause we like helping the community and help harry improve his server. We aren’t forced to staff, so if you really want to help/think you can do it better, get member using this post here(Earn 5 Free Lootboxes! (And a cool rank!)) or apply for staff :wink:

3 Likes

You might want to check on old posts before creating a thread. I can’t count the number of times this has been mentioned.

1 Like

#player_135forsuperadmin lol

1 Like

#meme4admin

1 Like

No. Just no, on every single level.

:wink:

1 Like

#me4admin :thinking:

Ccxforadmin?

1 Like

#suchmemeforbreakserver

Can you imagine that? I’d just be doing !command to people like ‘what’s this do?’

I accidentally banned myself on your server once, remember?

3 Likes

I’m a massive cunt that deliberately tries to piss people off

1 Like

epic 10 character

1 Like