MuffiN's Soul Collection Giveaway

Hello I am giving away my soul collection. All you need to do is give me a reason why you should be the next Satan of Harry’s Mod.

Rules
. Don’t give away the souls once you have them.
. Don’t scrap the souls once you have them.
. Please don’t spam this with useless stuff even if it’s in shitposting.
. Try to add as many souls as you can.
. No renaming the souls.
. No deagles.
. You must be active on the server, or atleast play a decent amount to claim the souls.

How to get souls
You must give the person who’s soul you want to collect their favourite gun and a name tag. They must rename it xyz’s soul and send it back.

5 Likes

Hello i owuld like to win this, i need some souls to make new schnitzels thank you

-l4schnitzel

5 Likes

Ahem.

I would like to fill my deagle with souls, then use it to gain unlimited quack power. Go insane. Ban harry. Then off myself in a glorious quacking fashion.

5 Likes

Sir, please check the rules.

5 Likes

Satan doesnt give a fuck about rules.

5 Likes

That’s the attitude.

5 Likes

I am the embodiment of chaos on harry’s mod atm / I would like to make my corporation more powerful.

3 Likes

I would be a good Satan, I’m already good at annoying people with a crowbar and barrels

4 Likes

i deserve them because im the coolest

3 Likes

People be saying WHY they should be satan, not why not. If i were satan id let the power get to my head and be more of a dick that i am.

4 Likes

Seeing as I was one of (maybe I was the only one but idk) the only people who never sold you their soul I believe I should be given all of the souls

4 Likes

i mean i am selling my soul

3 Likes

Too hard to choose, whoever guesses closest to which number in the soul collect (it’s in rarity order and alphabetical order, legendary at the top and common down the bottom. There are no exoitic souls so far.) Okay this sentence makes no sense, so whoever guesses closest to which number Hamoosh’s soul is get’s the lot.

3 Likes
  1. Probably
3 Likes

me guess 15

2 Likes

its 6th
sentance is unclear
please remove dick from toaster

3 Likes

12 . i guess

3 Likes

i am banned from the server for being a big smelly