HarrysMod

Music yeya

been listening to most of kayne’s dicog and some kendrick, as well as classics like the money store and 100 gecs, and to be kind. Wondering what other people’s tastes in music were like? give me ur top 5 albums + why

3 Likes

Nein nein neiiiin nein wise guys

Best music

1 Like

Alright so umm I’ll give you bands not albums so you can choose for yourself: Starset, breaking Benjamin, Ra, Red, Normandie, atreyu. These are all along the rock-metal range. Have fun!

1 Like

Volume 3: The Subliminal Verses - Fucking bangs. Best Slipknot album to date, in my own opinion. Little bit of everything.
Steal This Album! - Big fan of the message behind the SOAD album, as well as some of the great songs on it.
Are You Satisfied? - Big fan of Slaves, mainly like this album for The Hunter.
Fear Innoculum - It’s fucking TOOL. What isn’t to like.
Whatever people say I am, that’s what I’m not - Best fucking Monkeys album, and anyone who says otherwise is a lying scoundrel.

Wow you have great taste in music, I love it!

1 Like

Hahaha Inster I just remembered a joke you told me once, so funny!

1 Like

Inster cant make jokesn

1 Like

https://youtu.be/rJYBzFBpP_8 this is what I call music this is fucking awesome Mick Gordon the god of music

1 Like

I have a different taste, I enjoy rap however not this generations version of it, I like old rap, like eminem or Notorious B.I.G.

This is what I like currently, its very unique

This artist uses everyday sounds to make music
I enjoy the style of it all

2 Likes

Very difficult to choose my top 5 favourite albums, since my music span over so many different genres, but I’ll give it a try.
These are some of the most impactful, at least:

Dead can dance - Within the realm of a dying sun

Judas priest - Sad wings of destiny

Jethro Tull - Songs from the wood

Alphaville - Forever young

Satyricon - Nemesis Divina

A few more that deserves at least a mention:
Manilla Road - The deluge
Kate Bush - Lionheart
Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
David Bowie - Aladdin Sane
David Bowie - The man who sold the world
Serge Gainsbourg - Histoire de Melody Nelson
Serge Gainsbourg - Love on the beat
The Damned - Phantasmagoria

Perhaps that should give you an idea of what makes me tick.
Or maybe not at all.

1 Like

Blink-182 in general but their latest album ‘Nine’ and their self-titled albums are amazing.

Really into Sullivan King lately too.

1 Like

My top 5 is a mix of hip hop and country music. I’m a big fan of 80s and 90s hip hop and early 2000s country.
N.W.A-Straight Outta Compton: I love the energy they bring to their music and this album. I don’t always agree with what they have to say but damn do they say it loud and proud.
Mac Miller-Swimming: Fun to vibe with
So Good Together-Reba McEntire: Has a lot of heart and the first album I ever owned.
34 Number Ones-Alan Jackson: Alan Jackson is my favorite country singer so his compilation of all his best songs can’t miss.
Pawn Shop-Brothers Osborne: The first people I ever saw in concert, I love the bass in their voice.

1 Like

Swimming is definitely one I like listening to. Have you tried To Pimp A Butterfly by Kendrick Lamar? It has alot of the hip hop energy with some jazz and excellent lyricism.

2 Likes

I really like To Pimp A Butterfly. That would probably be like my #6.

1 Like

spiderland - slint
self titled - blur
in rainbows - radiohead
the blue album - weezer
the bends - radiohead

• honourable mentions:
    welcome interstate managers - fountains of wayne
    parklife, modern life is rubbish and the great escape by blur
    definitely maybe - oasis
    ok computer - radiohead
    blizzard of ozz - ozzy osbourne
    feels like this - sean angus watson
    self titled - the stone roses

my explanation for all of them is that they sound good/have good guitars

2 Likes

Radiohead

(Kid A would definitely be my favorite Radiohead album)

The combination of experimental, alternative and electronic music makes this record a blast to listen to… Err… Maybe not a blast. Kid A is a calm record and I think it stands out from the rest of Radiohead’s discography.

(Although, Amnesiac could be the black sheep too) [Or The King Of Limbs… Ugh.] Radiohead still uses elements from Kid A in their other albums since they never abandoned the experimental sound. These sounds can be heard best in the album… Sigh The King Of Limbs… Of course, because of the very experimental and electronic sound this album is not for everyone.

My 4 favorites from Kid A:

How To Disappear Completely: https://bit.ly/3eUo6GW

The National Anthem: https://bit.ly/3fVJMng

Optimistic: https://bit.ly/30F5ndd

(And of course)

Everything In Its Right Place: https://bit.ly/32M4gv9

Just kidding.

I love Creep by Radio Head, it is the only song I know from them!

2 Likes

yes i love crepe by the radioheads, it’s my favourite oasis album :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Too many song from too many albums so ill just give you artists and bands and fav song.
-Billy Joel (Piano man)
-The Killers (All these things that ive done)
-Cage the Elephant (Aint no rest for the wicked)
-Dire Straits (Sultans of Swing)
-Marty Robbins (Big Iron)
If youd like to listen then enjoy!

2 Likes

i just frickin love skillet . Its so good metal/rock band, in my opinion it is the best metal band. and my favorite album is the latest victorious.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.