My invetory system just died

Bug description: I was scrapping my inventory after a huge 10 Weapon crate unboxing when I started scrapping everything. Soon after a few more unboxing I scraped 4 items. this lead to the Garry’s Mod crashing on me and Soft locking, any time I go into my inventory I crash. I no longer get my weapons on game start and I will always crash on inventory opening up. I did have Inventory sorting On.
Steps to reproduce: Turn on all options for inventory system. Open/Scrap multiple Crates/Weapons At a time. Sooner or later you will soft lock your inventory.
Screenshots (If applicable): Cant screen shot my game dyeing on me
UPDATE:
Testing Logs 1
Other players can see/Use my inventory and trade with it. I can accept trades and take items but I cant go INTO my inventory system.
Test Logs 2
I now can get my items on start if I restart Gmod. I now just cant open up my inventory.
THEISIS
I think I have corrupted one item in my inventory and this leads to opening up my inventory and crash.

I have the same glitch, i also scrapped some items with the tick box thingy and now it freezes every time i press f3.

Well hopefully we can get this sorted

This is why reordering is marked as experimental. Run inventory_experimental_reordering 0 in console to disable it.

Fixed it. thank you. I will keep that in mind for future reference. Thank you!
(No longer need the thread,lock this thread)

1 Like

try reinstalling