My Perma Ban Appeal

So, it’s been about a year since my perma ban (like sometime midway in 2017) and I think that I got banned for snitching on the traitors a few rounds when admins were not on (Extra details: Joined the next day and got perma banned) and it doesn’t specify the reason in the ban soo, I’m explaining it here and I’d appreciate it if I got unbanned and my name cleared and that’s pretty much it, I’ve waited a year to make this and I’d appreciate it if I got unbanned, thanks for taking the time to read this appeal ;3

– Laggy (I forgot what my ttt name was on the server oof)

Screenshot of perma ban:
Screenshot ban hyperlink

Link to steam profile:
Hyperlink to my steam profile

@ADozenRupees

1 Like

The ban was for ghosting-that is a permabannable offense

Why wait this long to appeal for your ban?

Also the staff member who banned you is no longer staff member so idk what happens now.

The reason I waited so long was because last year, I didn’t know what an appeal was and was more of an immature sod than I am now, and recently I’ve wanted to play ttt more

Still though, I don’t expect to be unbanned tbh

if it makes you feel better the staff member that banned you left the server and then returned with level 5 autism and has been banned multiple times since.

2 Likes

I certainly have no problem with you being unbanned, i feel like i remember your name on the server before and you were never that much of a problem. I’lll wait to see what the other @TTT-Staff say about it all

I’m a duck.

2 Likes

Jokes aside, I don’t mind this person being unbanned. However, please try to stick to the rules this time.

Can you provide your steamid please?

1 Like

why come back a year later?

1 Like

ah you said it already. But since you didnt know what an appeal was, or if it even existed etc… What made you come back here exactly? there’s thousands of other servers.

1 year later i’m no longer staff i have no idea who you are and do not give a single fuck.

Well, I enjoyed the playing on the server and it was the first ttt I ever played on and the inventory (I had a p90 with barely any recoil) made the server stick out more than most of the other servers… soo yeah

I think this is the correct steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:190914560

(Had to manually write it because my phone is an abseloute nob)

I dont know you bit welcome back fam

Have I been unbanned yet? 0.0