My staff application

Hey, my name is Robert and i am 16 years old i was born in Russia the 25th of march of 2002 and i would love to be staff on HarrysMod TTT Server.
The reason why i would like to be Staff is because even though i am new to the server (played for like 2 days now) i think i would fit in the Staff Team of HarrysMod.

Here is why you should consider me:

You should consider me because I am capable of taking this role, and enforcing it.
I also want to be Staff because I have always loved to help other players and the community, I have been Staff on a Spanish Arma 3 Server and I went from T-Mod to Game Master in about 4 months due to my severe dedication, which I am really proud of. I want to be Staff because i enjoy playing TTT and i would love to enjoy it while having the power to stop rulebreakers and make the server better for the rest of the community.
I want to be a Staff member because I have never had the opportunity to be a Support member in any GMOD community and I would love this moment to be the first time.

Extra info : I am from Spain wich means that my timezone is GMT+1,i am currently on my last year of High School so from Monday-Friday i can play from 16:00 to 00:00 and on the weekends i can play basically all day.

1. Read the post about making a staff application
  2. Don’t join the fourms and discord just to make a staff application.
1 Like
  1. I didnt see the “When you are ready to apply” part
  2. What’s wrong with applying with a new account?

That tells me about how you haven’t been a “big” part of the community yet, as staff you should know everything that is going on.

1 Like

I just didnt see the button that redirected me to the direct message, i have now used that form and i apologize for the inconvenieces caused.

ahahahaha what is this lol

you’re legit like level 12 if i’m correct

1 Like

Glad to see that you’re interested in joining the staff. Although as mentioned earlier, It’s way too early to decide. Play for some time, then you’ll have a higher chance to being accepted :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes