My Unban Appeal

Before i hacked i was a good player anyways, My KD before hacking was like 2.48, I have no clue if i got all headshots or how however i remember my shotguns are super OP or was, I also understand this is stupidly suspicious.

What I’m about to say isn’t to offend you in any shape, way or form. You genuinely look like a nice guy and people seemed to like you and you probably won’t hack again.
But, what kind of example does the staff show if you do hack again?? That people can cheat, be forgiven and cheat again?
How much trust can we put into a man’s word? We don’t really know who you are, or where you’re from or what to do in case you hack again besides perma banning you and throwing you off the wagon… Which can lead to a mistrust between the community and the staff on whether or not they’re capable of fullfilling their roles.

Again, I’m not trying to insult you and I read your points, although I don’t agree with the statement of once a hacker always a hacker, we need to maintain a safe enviroment for all and there’s a reason you were banned in the first place (a grave one at that), only a few get unbanned of.

In the end it’s the staff’s decision, whatever happens good luck!

6 Likes

Thanks for your kind reply, I understand your decision and understand the environment the staff is attempting to maintain, There isnt a question to if i will hack again the answer to that is a Definitive no, I’ve lost alot of trust within the community and i understand the fact that the staff dont really wanna put there neck on the line for me, Many of them dont know when i started hacking etc so they dont know what to make of me, As far as there concerened i was a hacker full stop, But a few of them im hopping will remember me before i hacked, Remember the time i spent on the server playing as a normal player, And hopefully some of the people will too.

Agian
Thanks for you time and consideration on this matter.
Mr Artist.

2 Likes

The unbiased story of what actually happened has been told to new staff (we have the original ban appeal posts in full), and most of the staff here were playing/staffing at this point (with the exception of Insert).

Thanks for the info CCX, But the original ban appeal was pretty crap as i stated in this one, In regaurds to this i was on about the staff knowing me before hand, As in how i acted around players so on and so forth.
Its also nice to know the staff are taking this seriously, And not just leaving it as “Once a hacker Always a hacker”

Thanks for the reply.
Mr Artist.

Some more proof of me writing an apologie and being offered a second chance

AldronTTT Staff

Dec '17

Well, I’m glad that you apologized atleast. But still, you hacked cause some people were calling you names, I’m not sure how using aimhacks is gonna make it any better. All it did was ruining the game for the other players. You might have enjoyed it, but nobody else did. And then also you did lie on your ban appeal, which just made things worse for you. I usually have zero tolerance to cheaters, they do nothing but ruin the game for others. But, since you’re an alright person besides the cheating, I’d be okay with giving you a second chance, but only in one condition. Reply here, with atleast 200 words on why cheating is bad and how it would affect the others around you. I just want you to learn why it’s bad. It’s like a homework for you, take any time you want. But I’d atleast keep the ban until the end of this year. But as soon as you’ve done the 200 words essay, I’m okay with giving you a second chance, unless it’s complete crap. 200 words is really nothing, this whole thing I wrote is 200 so its ez. Have a good new years.

After this i wrote an essay of around 500 words explaining myself and apologizing to the community, But once i was unbanned i wanted to forget about all this mess so i tried deleting the original unban appeal and stuff that i commented and let water flow under the bridge.

Unfortunately now im trying to find everything i wrote as a display of what i did ( reason i was banned included) And stuff like that so everyone can have all the information possible

You hacked imo you should have not gotten second chance. That’s it.

1 Like

Thats your opinion, However hopefully its not everyones.

Thanks for your time and your comment

nickvalentino

Shiro

Jan 3

The staff team came to a consensus that he be unbanned because of him owning up to his mistakes and apologizing for his wrong-doings. It’s a final decision and will not be changed. Accept it. MrArtist has changed his ways and he is on close watch. We have given him a second chance because we saw that he should deserve a second chance.

It might have been a corrupt mod that posted this but surely he speaks of the whole staff team agreeing to unban me, Because i apologiesed and owned up.
Obviously im not staff so i dont know if this is the case.

Hi @TTT-Staff, Sorry to tag you all like this however its been 9 day and ive herd little to no word about my appeal, Could one of you possibly update me on the situation, I feel like im being left in the dark.

Okay so the staff have discussed this at length, and the ban will be remaining. I realize that’s probably not the response you were hoping for, but the original unban was not discussed between the staff and therefore was not valid. This has nothing to do with ‘once hack always hack’, its simply because hacking is (and always will be) perma and unbanning was wrong.

We won’t be hearing further appeals at this point. If you have any comments/questions please keep them to this post and don’t contact staff individually, this is a collective choice.

2 Likes

Well i guess thanks for replying, obviously i’m disappointed however i understand your decision, I hope the server continues to grow, Thank you to all the staff for being there while i was playing and special thanks to a few players (Who know who they are) for being there to make the experience one of the best, Im sorry for ending my playtime on the server on a bad note but i wish you all the best.

Mr Artist Posting here for the last time, Farewell ~ 2016-2018

Also don’t use alts.
I’m very disappointed, If you truly meant that reply you wouldn’t be using alts AS YOU WERE PLAYING.

Your banned. Stay banned.

3 Likes

farewell :sleepy:

2 Likes

I did mean the reply, However doesnt mean im not gonna play on the server. I just wont play as Mr Artist :smiley:

Pshhh im not giving up on this server yet

1 Like

oh
alrighty then XD
what’s ur new name?

I don’t think you understood insert there, you are prohibited of using alts, your alts will get banned as well. You’re banned. No way of going around it.

Eventually they will either get bored of banning me or something, Ive got an alt generator my friend i can make an account every 10 seconds.

1 Like

@meharryp close this please and ban this man

1 Like

Man, you’re a real prick, aren’t you??
You hacked, got fucked, and now back to piss off the staff and the community??
People like you, Cassandra, sidewalk aren’t welcome here, check the roast sidewalk got trying to get back in.
At least have the balls or the life to leave on a good note and find yourself some other server to torment.

1 Like