Need your help with something (winner gets a reward)

Clearly best game ever

Didn’t look to see if it has been said however,

I would recommend Colony Survival.

It has mods and is constantly being updated with new things. It is worked on by a small team of devs who will always try to respond to players on their offical discord. The Yogscast (if you watch them) have made a good series on it.

1 Like

Same

This is a serious suggestion, modded Minecraft. There are hundreds of modpacks out there. If you want to, create your own. You have some with added difficulty, set objectives or just sandbox mode. I personally like sky factory and crazy craft

Just orespawn adds a ton fo new stuff to do

Yeah it’s kinda like its own modpack

some of those you might have but what about:

1. friday the 13th / dead by daylight.
  2. rocket league (great with controller).
  3. DOOM (although you said you don’t want FPS, this game in phenomenol).
  4. the Civilazation series (repetitive but it’s great stategy and feels great to control your own empire and rule the world!)
  5. like some said modded minecraft can be very challenging and fun.\
  6. although I don’t know it very well and haven’t played it, I’ve heard Hearts of Iron IV (I believe) is great.

whatever you choose, have fun!

Rainbow 6/ghost recon wild lands are both good
As well as battlefront 2 and the mass effect series

There’s a single player FPS in early access called Raven field. Costs bout 11 quid. It’s quite good. You can find an earlier itch.io version here

Skyrim, it has many mods and is still being played by many people.

MoonLighter is a RPG Game that have great promise for greater content on the line

Also Slay the spire is a card game if you want to be more tactical in your approach.

Terraria is the best sandbox game I have played and with mobs it truly is Better than Mine craft
I have played minecraft for 9 years

OK it’s a old post but I currently play that isn’t a fps game starcraft 2 diablo 2 Path of exile 1 2 looks awesome sometimes classic wow Swtor and thinking about buying terraria I don’t remember more but you should check out starcraft 2 If you like strategy games

1 Like

Played and finished all of them (except path since its too much lol.)

1 Like

Fallout 1 and 2 the best isometric rpgs ever. You might struggle if you never played these type of games before but trust me these fallouts are just the best of the best best best. If you dont like isometric then fallout new vegas is an rpg in first person and its my fav game of all time.

You just must play them, all 3.

But note that with fallout 1 and 2 they are very hard and unforgiving so dont just give up on them but give them some time and look up guides bc the amount of things the game doesnt tell you is insane so if you struggle just look up guides.

Also yes big necromancy but im very passionate about fallout series

1 Like

you ever just 2 years ago

2 Likes

Space Station 13.

It’s a unique space station role-playing game, filled with some of the most utterly braindead individuals the Internet has to offer. (You can meet some great people in-game, but some will just always be assholes towards everyone.)

Each round of Space Station 13 has something unique to offer: One in-game round might be a calm and relaxing experience of baking pies as the station Chef, or making drinks as the Bartender, while the other round might just end up turning the whole station into a war zone, with the station crew trying to fend off the Blood Cult of Nar’Sie, who have come to the station in order to summon the Avatar of their Dark God. (Think of it as Space TTT, each round has a select few people that are the “bad guys”, and they must screw with the station and it’s crew one way or another, depending on their objectives.)

Each server has their own unique community, staff, codebase and gameplay. Your experience may vary DRAMATICALLY, depending on which servers you play on. (Personally, i recommend playing on /tg/ servers, as in my opinion, they give you the best possible SS13 Experience.)

It’s kinda hard to get into, as there are a LOT of different mechanics and things that you will need to learn about, before you can fully understand what is going on around you at all times, but the payoff is absolutely huge, in my 500+ hours of playing it, i’ve rarely felt bored and uninterested, as there is always something new for you to learn.

The servers are frequently provided with new and exciting additions, as well as having tons of quality-of-life changes and bugfixes, though what kinds of new implementations are added are almost entirely reliant on the specific community that runs the server, meaning that your experience on one server may be entirely different from another server.

You’ll only need the BYOND Client in order to play it. Once installed, just open the application, select “Space Station 13” from the game list, select a server and click “Join”, as simple as that. (Some servers may not be publicly visible, so you’ll need to join them through an invite, or a link, but those servers usually don’t matter, so don’t think about it too much.)

Here’s a nice, up-to-date gameplay video from one of my all-time favorite youtubers, which showcases him playing as the Heretic, a new antagonist role that just recently got added: video

I really hope you check this game out, i literally cannot praise it enough for what it’s worth. Your first 20 or so hours may be kind of difficult, but once you get the grasp of it, you’ll hopefully start really enjoying it. (Just please don’t give up on it, i’ll repeat myself once again, it may be really difficult to get into, but it’s a really good game, and i really do hope you’ll like it.)

PS: /tg/ also has a nice game wiki, so be sure to check that out if you want to know something about the game.

1 Like