New but pointless Traitor Weapons!

During a chat in my discord we were considering new traitor weapons, we thought of some improvements that could be made to Harrys custom ones but came up with our own one:

“Traitor Tunes Time”
Pretty much what this does is the moment your bullet hits someone your chosen song would play and that sounds pretty dumb at first but; if you were to use the first note of these songs when you shoot somone; it would be pretty cool!

So pretty much any fight music from any good movie.

The buy menu icon would look something like this with maybe some blood on or something: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeh2a_WNAi99DBlg9ymHqpmVySBROnW19rxDO1Z7S91aTItK8bjQ so pretty much you can choose whatever song you want to play, but like the jukebox has to be approved by an admin/operator.

Well @Countdown thought of having a mini gun with unlimited ammo with bad accuracy and damage that can play a song, he though it would be extra Effective with the jetpack as well, but I feel this is a bad idea as most people like the server vanilla and few custom traitor and detective weapons, so this on on purpose does not effect game play, only the feel.

4 Likes

Or just have pomf pomf pomf bass boosted :)))))))))))))))))))))

3 Likes

B A S S B O O S T E D
(you know i said that)

2 Likes

Usually T or D items are meant to help them. I don’t see how this in any way would help.

But could be fun to use I guess. I’m sure people will just grow tired of it and never use it again

1 Like

Can we add the boomerang?

1 Like