HarrysMod

New Maps Suggestion for Harrys Mod Genesis

Good morning fellow gamers

To make it short. Harrys Mod is by far my favorite server. The only thing which bothers me, is that there aren’t so many maps to choose from. Most Maps I see are played so often (for example ttt_minecraft B5)
I did a lot of research on maps I have encountered during the years 2012-2016. That was my prime time when TTT used to be my daily life. I vividly remember a lot of good Maps and bad ones on multiple servers, which were well visited during those years (for ex. Never Trust Hannah). Sadly, most servers I have played on were shut down due to financial reasons. I know what junk maps are and what good ones look like. I’m not saying that Harrys Mod Genesis only has boring maps. Just some of them are played on way too often.
I have a few Map suggestions I would like to make if the admins are ok with it.

Just reply with yes if you understand my point of view and opinion :blush:

Yours sincerely Tom aka Peter-File

1 Like

we’ve always had the same issue, there are like 30 maps on Genesis but we play the same 4-5 every time. Suggestions are welcome here!

1 Like

I have a big list with the exact names of the Maps I know and a few new suggestions.
And by the way, whoever added ttt_lazertag is my hero.

1 Like

Personally my problem is that we play too long on the same map, I’d prefer it if map extensions were removed completely.

These Maps should replace the originals on the server:

ttt_richland_remix

ttt_waterworld_remastered

ttt_scarisland_b1 (should replace ttt_island because in my opinion ist a better version of it)

These Maps should be added as new ones:

ttt_rooftops_lost

ttt_lifetheroof

ttt_minecraft_haven

ttt_Cipher

ttt_canvas

ttt_pcworld95

ttt_tokyodistrict

ttt_hairyhouse

ttt_cluedo_b5_improved1 (not a replacement for ttt_clue, both are two totally different maps)

ttt_summermansion_b3

ttt_cyberia_a3

ttt_bb_suburbia_b3

ttt_ski_resort_a5_f1

ttt_magma_v2a

ttt_floodlights

ttt_parkhouse

ttt_apehouse

ttt_terrorception

ttt_xmas_nipperhouse

1 Like

ttt_richland_remix - Fair

ttt_waterworld_remastered - every version we’ve tried has no textures and not been able to sort yet

ttt_scarisland_b1 (should replace ttt_island because in my opinion ist a better version of it) - I did look at this once, but I forgot lol

These Maps should be added as new ones:

ttt_rooftops_lost

ttt_lifetheroof - was on for a while but got removed

ttt_minecraft_haven - had this for a bit but it was super laggy for us (may have been fixed since)

ttt_Cipher

ttt_canvas

ttt_pcworld95

ttt_tokyodistrict

ttt_hairyhouse

ttt_cluedo_b5_improved1 (not a replacement for ttt_clue, both are two totally different maps)

ttt_summermansion_b3

ttt_cyberia_a3

ttt_bb_suburbia_b3 - this was on but ended up getting removed

ttt_ski_resort_a5_f1

ttt_magma_v2a

ttt_floodlights

ttt_parkhouse

ttt_apehouse

ttt_terrorception

ttt_xmas_nipperhouse - we do seasonal maps to coincide with our events, so this would be good for Christmas

Nice list, we’ll take a look at some of these for the next refresh in a couple weeks.

that was me lol

cough cough