New rarity?

okay so I have an idea on how to balance out the economy a little and to help new players , it includes adding a new tier of weapons into the game - rarer than legendries but not exotics , I call them behemoths (just a name suggestion for them , feel free to name them whatever).

So basically a behemoth is a gun with randomly 15-35% stats on EVERY stat that currently exists (each stat gets a different % ).

Here’s the catch though - a behemoth weapon has its own custom effect , here are a few examples I thought about :

Painkiller - while having a gun with this effect on , you receive a 10% constant damage reduction , while firing this weapon the damage reduction is increased to 30% , after killing a person with this weapon you receive 15% more damage for 5 seconds , when this cooldown is over the damage reducing effect is back.

Hellish - each shot you fire burns your enemy for 5 seconds , each second of burning deals 2 damage
(doesn’t stack if you hit them twice , all it would do is reset the 5 second countdown).

Tracker - aiming your gun at someone and then looking away allows you to see them for 6 seconds no matter where they are , damaging someone will have them constantly marked unless they hit you back. Limited to 1 person at a time.

Adrenalizer - same as painkiller , but with movement speed.

Dissolver - after killing a person , there is a 50% for their body to disappear.

Enrage - Killing a person grants you a 10% damage boost , stacks up to 50%.

Wounding - damaging a person causes them to bleed for 3 damage every 2 seconds. bleed duration lasts 10 seconds , each time you wound a person you get wounded yourself for 1 damage every 2 seconds with the duration of 10 seconds.

Avenging - after you die , the person that kills you takes 5 damage per second , and gets left with 1 hp (won’t die to this effect). the effect works constantly so trying to heal wont help and you’d end up with 1 hp anyways.

Color blinding - shooting a person makes them colorblind.

Rocketeer - right after dying , theres a 10% chance an explosion will occur killing/damaging people in its radius.

Brutal - headshot damage is increased by 15% while using this weapon.

these are only a few examples ive thought of and before you say its overpowered and would create a massive gap between new people to current players here’s the thing :

Adding this new tier of weapons would mean legendries , t3s and exotics are going to be easier to get therefor the chances of getting good guns is increased and their price would drop massively.

also the chances of getting such said behemoth is stupidly low and even then the chances of getting a good behemoth are even lower.
also please add dual glocks.

thanks for reading :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Feel free to leave suggestions on how to improve this/ideas for effects and such

1 Like

This is lowkey the best idea I ever saw to be honest.
I had a similar idea with a rarity that grants a gun 2 100% stats and 1 -100% stat, but your idea is wayyyy better!
Also a very nice color for a Behemoth would be black and the rarity should be the same as exotics!
This is really worth adding pls make a vote TTT-Staff!
Edit: Dual glocks would be op

1 Like

add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add add okay ty

2 Likes

I like this idea, but I think there should also be corrupted ones, with negative effects, e.g. This weapon will randomly blind you for one second while equipped. This would mean that not all bohemouth tier weapons are ridiculously op.

3 Likes

Good idea! The blinding would really fit for this

Also it would be nice to be able to choose the buff

Insert someone explaining that Harry is too lazy here

1 Like

me like this

rip karma

1 Like

Balancing out the economy at this point is near impossible-if you bring weapons like this out then it will be the same people with lots of scrap mass unboxing and having the highest chance of unboxing them.
Apart from that, it makes the server more interesting and falls under the “new weapons” category of ideas that should be next on the list

2 Likes

Although I love the sound of this, the less chaotic me can see quite a few problems that would need severe plannining to be avoided, for example Dissolver - while this would be amazing for the traitors, imagine your inno and kill a t and it dissolved you have no proof of your innocence and it would look like you were the traitor, furthermore the detective wouldn’t be able to collect creds off the body, Enrage - shotguns are already pretty strong and imagine the combined stats of the panic pump on low health, Rocketeer - I mean 1 preround suicide bombing 2 if you get moved into spectate it may count as a death idk 3 rdm killbinds
You would also have to figure out how some of them may counteract or improve each other if you had 2 different affects on your primary and secondary
Finally some of them are just plain overpowered so although it would add more variety and content, it might put off new players instead of enticing them as they will be so clueless to things like the dissolver and imagine they pick up a gun with a stat that they don’t understand until they die/kill someone
But other than those many issues I’d love to see the anarchy XD

1 Like

To me this just looks unbelivably overpowered. If it was rebalanced then it’s a great idea but as it is this may help contribute to fixing some of the economy but will ruin the weapon balancing in it’s current state.

Great suggestion and new weapon ideas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This would seem like a great idea unless i dont get the weapons

2 Likes

Pro tip, don’t bump old posts for little to no reason.

i bump in cus of trying to promote my level plus im just its a good idea

1 Like

Just reply on newer threads pls

why whats wrong with replying on old threads

It does nothing except annoy people. Don’t go out of your way to annoy people.

Sounds nice, but it’s even more RNG than we have right now.

1 Like

PAY ATTENTION TO THE DATES YOU GIANT FUCKWIT. Stop the necromancy ripple, use your eyes

3 Likes