New video made about the server

Here is a new video made by Darklord6832. Please don’t go hate on him and I hope you guys enjoy his video!
*Yes it is better then my Hmod video : (

1 Like

inb4 harry copyrights the video

@meharryp look at what your server is

1 Like

look mom im famous

2 Likes

That’s MY kos rhysraptor deaf! Copy strike inbound! Also, after watching the whole video, he seems to just shit talk hmod then promote what I assume is his regular server. What a ballsy individual.

2 Likes

Picksie and Paddy gag and mute spam right there. Hot.

1 Like

I dont see the point of this video.
“oh look at my regular server with many insta kill t weps where i can get 8 kills and not give 2 shits cos people arent even paying attention. not like this shit harrys mod that only has a head crab launcher and i got 1 kill with a shit weapon then the people who are actually paying attention killed me. this makes me upset.”
“My server has dubstep and yours just gets shit youtube stock music”

to me this video is just a cheap way to shit on something small to elevate the creator. Its not like the server has no problems but to shit on it for their own gain or self promotion is just bs.

not to mention this is quite a low blow. this GFL server network has 25 servers over multiple games. we have 2 servers on one game. wtf is he even comparing the two for.

also he is american so his opinion is invalid anyway

13 Likes

The only thing i agree on with this video is, motd or whatever that popup at the start is should be updated with the rules…

3 Likes

You should be able to deactivate these 4 poparts at the start

3 Likes

Wait, this is beyond illegal science!

i infiltrated that place and i can confirm that it is indeed that bad
absolutely retarded even more so that heskan and dadilido combined

1 Like

Meanie, but ur right with ur first point

@Dadilido @Such_Meme_Many_Skill

(@RhysRaptor)

3 Likes

Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt.

Wash your mouth you gallivanting spastic.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.