Office's ban appeal

Excel was talking, which I heard through YOUR headset. Enough lies please.

i swear all excel said was OH i hate you, went silent. I SAID the stuff about the water and the shotgun. NOT HIM!!! i think i can perfectly remember what I SAID!

@Torterra1111 Final call.

@Torterra1111 what’s the final verdict?

As i said before.
One month time out.

@Torterra1111 Paddy cant even tell the difference between an American and a European:

https://gyazo.com/d2fe2e37c9c07a4373fa29f22f8ce491
yet you trust him to tell the difference between two Europeans. Like i said before i was the one who said that he used a “normal shotgun” and “he fled into the water”

@Torterra1111 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_jdWeFAPcc
I hope this is good enough.

Norwegian with an American dialect because that’s how he learned the language. Do not be condescending with me; it will not help your case.

The thing is he learned English through proper English, please do not act as if you know him very well.

I listened to him both through his own microphone and yours. I also hope you’re not making an effort to be discriminatory against our friends over the pond? :thinking:

i am sorry for coming across as condescending, I am just triyng to get un-banned The proper English was just the best way i thought of wording it at the time, i can see how u think it is very discriminatory.

Lmao, that was very good

Understandable.

In any case, the decision has been made by a staff member after deliberation with myself and other staff members. The next level of appeal would be with the community managers. I could summon them if you wish.

Please do, That would be much appreciated. I just feel that I am truly wrongly banned.

@RhysRaptor
@CCX9010

You have been requested to review the original decision by myself and the subsequent verdict by @Torterra1111

Evidence from both sides are within the body of posts therein the topic.

1 Like

Thank you, this is much appreciated.

At my absolute discretion I’d be willing to lower the ban to two weeks. I see a fair amount of evidence but I can see why there was a discussion. I invite @Word to PM myself or @RhysRaptor if you’d like to discuss further.

2 Likes

I agree with CCX on this.

Acknowledged.

Close!