HarrysMod

Official Rules 3.0: 2019 Edition. (NEW. Forum rules will be in a separate post)

It’d fall under t rdm for trapping a t bud, and rdm for killing someone looking at a trap. It’s not t baiting to look at where a marker might be unless be. Even if done with cruel intent, there is no way to actually lnow who pressed it in round so it’s not tbaiting.

When this situation occurs thought what i am saying is the person who kills me often goes unpunished

Sorry i can’t help you there. I’d want a responce from staff about that.

Uh that’s to much text for me

Not my problem

1 Like

RULE UPDATE - TRAITOR BAITING

Some people seem to think that it’s RDM if you get killed for saying you’re a T. It is not. You are literally calling yourself out. Yes Smoke, this applies to you.

11 Likes

<3
(I knew this already)

New rule:

3 Likes

<3
(I knew this already)

2 Likes

fuck off sid

2 Likes

yeah fuck off sid

2 Likes

Update: Harry patched that exploit, so it is no longer going to be a rule since it’s impossible to do.

1 Like

Just make a rule banning shit that is clearly an exploit and not meant to happen

1 Like

However as has been made abundantly clear over time, people will happily ignore rules if the specific thing hasn’t been directly mentioned.

3 Likes

and this is a general reminded to people, you’ll still get some level of ban :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah fuck you sid

2 Likes

hasen’t it been patched 3 times

1 Like

This can include glitches/abuse interactions that break gameplay flow that are to be discovered in the future/not found yet. Basicly if you abuse an exploit of map/sandbox expect a forum visit to play if its done more than once.

-cpt.vegan169

1 Like

made a couple edits :+1:

3 Likes

Remove them all we’re all going to die anyway. xxxxx

1 Like