Official Rules 3.0: 2019 Edition

I know that feel bro

I found a crystal, I had it in my hot bar and right clicked the computer, i missed the terminal and our base, block by block turned into a sky island

1 Like

Big f
I mean, now u have a sky island.
Thats something
Not as bad as the cloud pet I dropped and that glitvhed away because of that

There is no public banlist, is there ? It would be nice to have access to even a basic banlist, just to know if a dude is a known rule-breaker.

3 Likes

Ooooooooooooh that would be funnnyyy

1 Like

Interesting suggestion. We’ll discuss it amoung the staff/helper team and may create one.

3 Likes

Why would you want to know that though? I mean, you shouldn’t treat a person differently cause of their past actions. Which I’m sure it might happen. Mass rdmers getting rdmed cause of what they’ve done in the past, cheaters being called cheaters for no obvious reasons, just beacuse they used cheats before. It will just bother both the players and the staff with false accusations. This has happened before. I would not recommend it.

3 Likes

I mean, the whole time I played TTT I never saw any kind of retaliation from regular players due to past actions. A lot of servers have a public banlist, and what you described very rarely happens. That is of course only my experience, but even unbanned ex-cheaters were fully accepted where I played so long as they showed regret for their actions (one of them even became an admin on my server :smiley:). Why would one take it upon himself to “punish” someone for these actions ?

I suggested this because it feels weird to have this kind of secrecy on bans. One day you’re playing with someone, then he could be banned and you would have no way of looking it up, nor a way of knowing what he did to get banned.

I totally respect the idea of not judging someone from his past mistakes, but I truly believe that people are mature enough not to “reject” someone based on a simple banlist. And I say that as someone who is probably permabanned on one or two public banlists for cheating (which in that case was not what I consider to be a mistake, I was just experimenting with anticheating at the time).

PS : maybe I should have created a thread for this, I didn’t think it would create a true discussion.

1 Like

a new thread would be better for this

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Official Rules 3.0: 2019 Edition:

wow, a ten minute ban for saying a word. That teaches people NOTHING. Just mute them for a few minutes, that’s what the command is for, right? A 10 minute ban isn’t even worth banning for lol, I could take a shower or walk my dog in that same amount of time. This is just me being logical and using basic common sense, not even trying to be mean or insult anyone.
And if you can read a person’s name/pronounce it verbally, there really isn’t a problem, and if you have the ttt radio [“name IS A TRAITOR”] then anyone can be targeted, really. I once put a star in my name and the mod threatened to ban me because it was a foreign character, even though people could use the ttt radio and pronounce it over mic. That was in October but if this rule still hasn’t changed, that’s a shame.

Dildo

Stop crying

waaaa

Oh look who it is! You having a bad day so decided to take it out here? Cool.

This is just me being logical and using basic common sense, not even trying to be mean or insult anyone.

Codeword for “I’m going to throw a whiny fit and you can’t call me out on it”. Lol no.

Right, now to get into the actual paragraph.

Point 1 - 10 minute ban

This is a suggested punishment. They do not need to be followed as they are written. Also you take a dog out for just 10 minutes? Short walk.

Point 2 - Pronounceable name

The mod was in the wrong then if it was as you said. Having heard nothing of a report being made against any mods, whatever. I really don’t give a shit.

Now please, find somewhere else to be passive aggressive. There was no point to you throwing darts at random rules to complain about.

1 Like

A 10 minute dog walk is hardly fair on the animal. Give it some real exercise, or let it out in the garden. Don’t taunt it with a short and overall pointless walk, as it has next to no benefits for the dog. Unless, of course, you’re dog is really fucking weird and dislikes walks, in which case, go ahead.

5 Likes

What hole did you come out from?

Please kindly go back into it and come back… Never
Also its quite difficult to type somones name if its in foreign characters or something that isnt ASCII.
Its also hard to call them out on mic if there just like star, Eg Kos **"!# is hard to say and saying “KOS character name” Isnt very clear . So end of discussion, its there to prevent issues like these comming up again.

1 Like

AAAA KOS ASTERIKS ASTERIKS QUOTE MARKS EXCLAMATION MARK HASHTAG!!!

hmmm, bit long

Added a new rule - 1.7.1 - “Joke” Trades, and fixed up a few punishments on other rules.

2 Likes

Added a new rule - 3.3 - fake quotes on forums.

1 Like

bruh thats poo

You are the reason for this rule change. Just remember that.

1 Like