Official Rules 3.0: 2019 Edition

I mean, you aint conpletely wrong
1/2 heart

1 Like

Also do you and SuperLuke have a competition going here?

1 Like

Rule 1.16 has changed. Harry has made unboxing much more optimized so the issues are no longer there.

4 Likes

Who flagged my post? I assume it was blade, so eat my ass, if not, eat my ass

1 Like

Shitposting rule has been updated. Shitposting in the Discord in main channels is allowed again, but don’t interrupt conversations to do so.

3 Likes

New rule - 1.17 - Report Locking

Don’t report lock people. This should be obvious, but…

1 Like

Happens accidently too much. But I do hear people just saying or pming “Report them now so they get report locked”.

2 Likes

What if it’s a mass rdmer level 1, there is no staff on, and no way of stopping them, cause tbh that’s why I used to do it, although I havnt been on in a while so maybe this isn’t really an issue now?

The only time staff aren’t on/on call staff can’t answer pings is like late night so it’s not much of a problem these days

HACKING RULE HAS BEEN UPDATED - AUTOCLICKERS AREN’T ALLOWED.

Can’t believe I have to spell everything out for people.

1 Like

Are autoclickers allowed?

1 Like

Yeah I know, auto clickers def aren’t some form of hacks

You night Have to put no going out of the map in the rules too :thinking:

See rule 1.13. I hope I do not have to add “don’t abuse the jetpack to exploit maps”, but people push their luck.

2 Likes

I would too but, you never know… some people are fairly thick skulled.

and might need it to be explicitly stated to understand that’s what you mean by not using abusing unintentional game features. Even with the statement, Prop-surfing is allowed provided you are still see-able, within the map boundaries. Some people struggle to make the connection that you might just mean that generally.

The rules have undergone a major update. Many rules have been reworded, some rules have been updated to include more (such as jetpack being specified in the exploiting rule), and some new rules have been added.

The major part is that the layout has been reworked. It is now much easier to find a specific rule, between the updated rule numbers and the new contests list.

2 Likes

What if you kos someone in the round while you are alive (“x is a Traitor!” for example) but nobody sees it, then pm someone later on in the round the kos you put out before to help them. Is that ghosting?

yes, i would guess it is

1 Like

Don’t do that.

1 Like