Official Rules 3.0: 2019 Edition

Thats kinda the definition of ghosting and probably how it happens most i think

yay 100th reply

Wait people actually call out hackers publically (refering to 1.5.1)? That’s a big fucking yikes.

1 Like

Yep, it’s happened a lot. It’s annoying when it’s in the general chat of the Discord; it’s infuriating when it’s on server. Most Staff could tell you multiple occasions where they have came on cause of a suspected hacker, and people have went “you’re done for now, hacker!” or similar things.

It’s one of those rules that I wish I didn’t have to write because it should be obvious, and yet…

EDIT: grammar.

3 Likes

Dread-fucking-syko is very good at this, for example.

I forgot that this was a rule. im glad of this again.
edit: I also added an apostrophe where one was missing in rule 1.5.1

1 Like

Encountered a problem a while ago of getting killed as a traitor due to other traitors idiocy and activating traps while I was looking at them as a T or even innocent and being killed because they thought it was me looking at the trap no rule addresses this and it seems people go unpuninshed as what does it fall under? Am I T baiting for looking close where a trap is activated or looking at said trap in some cases people who fall victim to this might not even know a trap was there. Also forum rule for false flagging however i guess thats obvious enough idk

No, the person who killed you for looking at a trap is stupid, as is trap killing a t bud. You should report for either if you deem it necessary. The logs show t traps so you should be able to get consistent proof of who killed you via trap. On mc-city the t trap isnt shown in log (the lava trsp) but, you can use other people’s death scenes to usually see who killed you.

1 Like

It’d fall under t rdm for trapping a t bud, and rdm for killing someone looking at a trap. It’s not t baiting to look at where a marker might be unless be. Even if done with cruel intent, there is no way to actually lnow who pressed it in round so it’s not tbaiting.

When this situation occurs thought what i am saying is the person who kills me often goes unpunished

Sorry i can’t help you there. I’d want a responce from staff about that.

Uh that’s to much text for me

Not my problem

1 Like

RULE UPDATE - TRAITOR BAITING

Some people seem to think that it’s RDM if you get killed for saying you’re a T. It is not. You are literally calling yourself out. Yes Smoke, this applies to you.

12 Likes

<3
(I knew this already)

New rule:

3 Likes

<3
(I knew this already)

2 Likes

fuck off sid

2 Likes

yeah fuck off sid

2 Likes

Update: Harry patched that exploit, so it is no longer going to be a rule since it’s impossible to do.

1 Like

Just make a rule banning shit that is clearly an exploit and not meant to happen

1 Like