Ok since this category doesn't have to be hmod related I have a question/help needed

Is there any decent video editing software out there that doesn’t cost a small fortune/is free

1 Like

depends if you want to obtain it legit :pog:

2 Likes

If you got some unlegit sources without viruses please tell me

2 Likes

I got mine years ago so no longer sadly.

iMovie good if you happen to have a Mac around.
it doesn’t come with windows anymore but Windows movie maker was okay and can still be downloaded from MS somewhere I think

NCH do quite a good one from memory, for the life of me I can’t remember what it’s called though

Edit: https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/index.html?kw=video%20editing%20software%20free&gclid=Cj0KCQjw-_j1BRDkARIsAJcfmTEClIciZ6SuyJSYVl13FcmP22r_jeFiWFEm6ulac9Q4U_eL6j3mRC4aAreEEALw_wcB

I’ve used their screencap software before and it’s pretty good

2 Likes

The best software for vid editing that I’ve used is Adobe After effects if you wanted to go down that route obvs expensive

1 Like

pm me the softwares you prefer that do cost money ill help

2 Likes

NCH is working really well so far, thanks alot ccx

1 Like

nah i dont need anything, thanks for the offer tho

1 Like

If that fails, bandicam the free one is great, it only records in max 10 min burst cause it’s free, but it’s survived me and my pc

2 Likes

i said editing software

1 Like

You can easily find editing software for free just search up like “Song Vegas Pro Free” and you’ll probably find a vid on youtube and they’ll give you a patch for the free trial

1 Like

Green is hacker man

2 Likes

yes big hax

3 Likes

well i do know one but its for adroid on phone not pc but i think its also on pc

its called vlogstar.
Hope you could find it

1 Like

i spent a few hours working in an unventilated room using plastic glue (all solvent based) so my brain doesn’t work

3 Likes

i thonk you need a better job

1 Like

this is hobby

1 Like

you are a masochist???

1 Like

nope god no

1 Like

I use Hitfilm Express. Free to download, not had any problems with it yet.

2 Likes